○ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7○

Jaden

I was cuddled up to Mia as she continued to watch a show that's as pretty interesting. "Are you spending the night?" She asked as I nodded.

"Do your parents know?" She asked as I nodded yes again.

I closed my eyes she continued to play with my hair then I remembered.
"Oh!" I said fast as I sat up catching Mia off guard.

I reached in my pocket as I grabbed the other present I had for her. "I got you this" I said handing her some chocolate and a very small stuffed bear.
"Aw Jaden!" She said as she grabbed the things and she awed pulled me by my neck to give her a kiss.
"Thank you" she said as I leaned and gave her another peck.
"Anytime gorgeous" I said as she smiled and looked down at the chocolates.

"You okay?" I asked coming close to her.
"Um yeah" she said looking down still.

"You sure princess?" I asked putting my hands on her waist. She looked up at me as a tear slipped
From her eye. "Shit" she mumbled as her tears slipped.
I wiped the tear and I sat her in my lap.
"Princess.." I said picking her chin up.

"Talk to me.." I said Softly. She looked
At me then down at her body. "I- I don't know."

She said as it hurt my heart to see her like this.
"Baby" I said trying to get her to look and talk to me.

She Looked up at me and signed Another tear Slipping as I wiped it away. I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. I set her down on the counter and stood in between her legs as she put her head on my chest.

"Talk to me" I said as I kissed her head with my hand on her waist.

"I- I've never told anyone about this.." she said sniffing.

"Well then let me be the first to know." I said pulling a stool she hand so I could still be in between her legs. I placed my hand on her thigh and she looked at me and exhale.

"Okay" she said as I drew circles on her thigh to calm her down.

"I-I have a problem believing I'm pretty" she said as I looked up at her. It felt like something stung my heart as I saw her break down. I brought her into my grasp as I let her cry into my shoulder.
"Let it out princess" I said as I stroked her hair and kissed her shoulder.
She soon calmed down as I pulled away from her and she continued.

"L-like I said I have a problem with that.
In the beginning around 4th I was confident in myself I guess. But let's just say I was told and taught by my classmates and b-bully I was ugly and useless." She said as my eyes soften even more.

"It got bad and when I was in 8th I-I gave up and tried to commit.. but something told me no to..
so I didn't and now I'm here, and to this day not once has anyone really called me pretty or anything really nice.. and if they do it-it  makes me feel weird. even if someone did say good to me I denied it and brought myself down even more. I-I don't even know how to bring myself back up at this point that it's so low.." she said sniffing.

I pulled her into a hug as I let a few tears Fall as well.

This girl was torn apart from her confidence by some dumb ass girl from school that drove her into not believing in herself. 

"Now every time I see anything that could make me fat or skinny I try to avoid it but then I get too skinny because I don't eat and then I eat too much and get fat and I could never just be right. And when people tell me I'm pretty or beautiful I always have that thing in my head that tells me no that I am not. Those people in school have mental put a voice In my head that tells me what to think when someone tells me this or that..I want to be confident in myself again I just.. don't know..how..." she said as I felt broken for her I just wanted to make this girl know that she is beautiful, but how do you help someone that had to deal with it for about 8 years thinking she's not enough?