○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35○

Continue
4:00am

Olympia

My eyes fluttered open as I heard light sobs. I sat up and saw Jaden sitting in the side of the bed. He hand his hands on his face as he cried silently.

"Baby.." I said softly as he turned around his head fast. 

"Mia" he said as I turned the lamp light on and got off the bed.

"What's wrong?" I said coming around to where he is. I moved his blondish hair out of his face and sat on his lap.

"Baby" I said as I saw tears coming from his eyes.

"What's wrong, tell me please.." I said worried as hell. I placed my hand on his cheek and brought his head to my chest.

"I'm going to sound stupid" he mumbled.

"Baby if your upset about it it's not stupid, it's affecting you" I said.

"I-I had a nightmare" he blurted as i awed.

"Baby it was just a dream its not real." I said rubbing his Back.

"But that's the problem it didn't seem like a dream, it felt real and it made me feel like shit" he said sniffing into my chest.

"What was it about..?" I asked confused.

"I-I don't think I should-" I cut him off.

"No if it's bothering you, you need to tell me. It's the best thing to do." I said as he signed and pulled out his head from my chest.

"Y-you where taken away from me.. a-and I was left with the kid.. and you never came back.." he said about to cry again.

"O-h" I said worried that what he said was a prediction...

"and I felt like shit because I didn't know where you went" he wiped his own tears.

"But I right here, right now. That's all that matters" I said cupping his face.

"Your right" he said placing his hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry I woke you up.." he sighed.

"Baby don't apologize when I was the one who woke up. It's not your fault." I said to him as he smiled and looked down.

"Let's go back to sleep, it's.. 4am. Come on" I pulled his hands up making him stand up with me.

He put his arms around my waist and picked me up putting me onto the bed. After he turned off the lamp he got back into the bed.

"My head hurts" he said randomly.

"I know just go back to sleep and in the morning if it still hurts I had advil prepared downstairs." I mumbled as Jaden nodded and laid his head on my stomach again.

"Gets some sleep tomorrow is.. a busy day.." I said softly as Jadens light snores filled the room.

Time skip
Next day

Me and Jaden woke up around 10am and got prepared of everything. Jaden helped me set up the crib and put it in a room close to ours. We also made sure there wasn't any place she could potentially get hurt. We stocked the pantry with foods a baby/toddler could eat. I hade also bought a few toys that she could play with.

Kio told my mom that we were picking her up around 3:00pm. Kio also said that she was doing fine that he would check up on here once and awhile.

"Okay I think we got everything" I said grabbing the car keys as Jaden came down the stairs.

"Y-yea.. are you ready.?" He asked me as I opened the door.

"Yea..." I said as I took a deep breath.

"Let's do this." Jaden said grabbing my hand inner locking them and walking out the door.

He locked the door with his phone app and we got into the car. As I sat in The car I began to think bad about this situation. Breathing faster at the second.

Is this too much?
Will she like me?
Does this bother Jaden?
Will this separate me and him?

"We'll be fine I believe in us" Jaden kissed my hand making me smile and slow down my breathing back to normal.

We'll be okay..right?

"Kio said he'll be there" Jaden said as I stopped looking out the window.

"Okay" I said as he kept on driving.

I looked in the back and remembered putting the baby seat in the back before we left the other day.
It made me happy the thought that I would have a baby to watch, I love Children! But also overwhelmed with the though that Jaden was brought into this.

"Beautiful we're here" Jaden said as I looked back in the front to see my house. I mean, parents house.

"Okay" I said breathing in and out slowly as I brought myself to open the car door.

I came around ready to come out with a kid in my hands.

"Mia" Jaden said as we stepped in the front of the house but haven't knocked yet.

"Yea.." I said as I looked up at him.

"Whatever happens just know that I always will be with you. This isn't bothering me okay? I want you to be happy. I know for a fact when you realize that, that child inside is going to make you happy you'll remember this day. We can do this, together" Jaden said. I was going to cry any moment.

"Jaden thank you so much" I said hugging him as I leaned in to kiss his lips.

"Thank you" I said as he looked at me in The eyes.

"Don't worry We can do this..I lov-" he said but being cut off by the door opening.

"Mia, Jaden! Come in!" My dad said cheerfully as I smiled at my dad.

"What were you going to say..?" I ask Jaden as he looks at me.

"N-nothing.. come on let's go inside" he said placing a hand on my back as we stepped into the house.

It hurt he said nothing when I know exactly what he was going to say.. Get over it Mia, Grown up!

We walked in and took off our shoes.

"Your mom and the kid are in the kitchen" My dad whispered as I nodded and looked at Jaden with
'They look happy' eyebrows.

I walked into the living room and saw kio there on his phone.

"Hey!" Kio said getting up and bro hugging Jaden and side hugging me.

"How are you doing?" I ask as he sighs.

"Doing better" he says as I weakly smile.

HA tomorrow you get to see the baby 😉
WELL THANK YOU AGAIN! 21k IS A HUGE AMOUNT THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Love you!🤍
1110 words👟