○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26○

Olympia

I woke up to see no Jaden next to me. I reach over to grab my phone and look at the time.

8:37am

I groaned and stretched my arms and fell back onto the bed. I'll get up in a few-

"Mia I know your up" I heard a voice,

oh not surprised to see my amazing sister, Addison.
I rolled my eyes.

"Leave me alone I'm tired as fuck" I said into my pillow.

"Come on angel" I heard Jadens soft voice say as he picked me up like a toddler. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder with my legs around his torso.

He sat on the bed as I was attached to him.

"I have something for you" he said quietly.

"What" I said back.

"Your surprise" he said as I shot my head up.

I totally forgot about that..

"It's here?" I said as he nodded proudly.

"Let's go" he said holding me up by my ass and waist.

He went down the stairs with Addison following us.

"Okay I'm going to blind fold you-" he said being cut off by a buzzing noise.

"Addison blindfold her." He said walking to the door and she took me to the living room.

"Do you know what it is?" I ask her as she hums yes.

"Can you tell me?" I say as she hums no.

I cross my arms and heard talking in the front.
"Addison is it going to scare me?" I asked scared.

"Chill out girl your fine" she said which made me panic a little, she didn't deny it..

I heard foot steps behind me as I faced the tv.

I was so eager to take the blind fold off and see what it was.

Holy shit
Holy shit
Holy shit-

"Okay you ready? It won't hurt you I promise." Jaden said chuckling as I could imagine the smile on his face as I listened to him.

"Okay.." I said softly.

"Open are arms" he said as I slowly pulled out my arms.

I felt somewhat relaxed as a soft actually very soft thing was placed in my arms. Jaden let go as the soft thing moved. "Jaden don't be fucking with me" I said calmly. He laughed as Addison did too.

"Touch it" Addison said as Jaden guided my hand to pet the thing.

No way.

"Are you joking..?" I said as i stopped petting the soft thing. I slowly took off the blind fold and saw a small black and brown dog on my lap.

My mouth widened as I felt like crying.
The dogs face turned to look at me and turned his head making me aw. I looked up at Jaden with tears in my eyes.

"I-is this m-mine.?" I said as i let the tear fall.

"Yes, this is yours princess" he said placing a hand on my thigh. I looked down at the dog as it sat up and barked at me. I smiled and picked the dog up properly kissing it's nose. "It's a German shepherd!!" I said excited.

"You told me you wanted a dog preferably a German shepherd when you moved out at some point.. and here he is" he smiled sitting next to me.