○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4○

Olympia
Continue last chapter..

"Let's celebrate! About dinner at.. 7:00..?" His mom said as my mom nodded eagerly.

"Yes! Where at?" My mom said as they had a conversation about dinner.

"So.." Addison said as she came up to me and Jaden.
I groaned and sarcastically smiled at her.
"Yes my dear sister?" I said as she laughed and pulled me into a hug.
"Don't stress about this you guys just need to get to know each other." She said as i signed and she let go of me.

"Looks like your my brother in law hUh?" Addison said to Jaden as he nervously laughed and nodded.
She brought him into a hug as he was shocked.

Jaden

"I don't know if this is fake or real, but I trust you guys together, get to know each other.. and don't hurt her." She said into the hug so I can only hear.
"Of course" I said playing it off.
"Addison" she said "Jaden" I said introducing myself. We pulled apart and I looked over to Mia.

"I know chill out." I heard Mia say as she pulled away from a dude. He was buff and a little taller
than me.
He looked at me and back at Mia.

I swallowed my My saliva. He walked over to me and put his hand out for me to shake "I'm Bryce, Bryce hall. I'm Addisons husband." He said as I connected our hands together. "Jaden, Jaden Hossler" I said trying to look tuff.

He pulled me close to him and he got close to my ear. "Hurt her and you won't see the sun ever again."
He pulled away and smiled as he walked away with Addison.

"What did they say to you.." Mia said as she looked at me with her beautiful eyes..

did I just say beautiful-

"Um n-nothing" I said as she gave me a confused look shrugging and walked away.

Olympia

I walked away and went to walk upstairs.
"Hey" I looked back and Jadens soft hand wrapped around my wrist softly as he smiled.

"Yea..?" I asked as I smiled a bit too.
"Um I'll see you later... bye." He said as I smiled and gave him a hug. "See you" I said as I walked upstairs and saw him watching me go upstairs.

Jaden

I watched as she walked up the stairs and
smiled to myself.

Damn she is beautiful.. thank god I agreed to her..
Wait Jaden what are you talking about!

"Jaden?" My mom asked as I turned around and got out of my thoughts. "Sorry yea?" I asked and walked to the door. "Say bye hunny" my mom said as I turned to Mias mom and dad.
"Thank you it was a pleasure. see you tonight."
I said sounding some what mature.

"Anytime... son" Mia's dad said as I nodded and gave her mom a hug. I waved to her sister and husband and walked to the car.

I got in The car still thinking about Olympia.
"Do you really like her?" My dad asked as I looked up and hesitatingly nodded.
"Good to know" he smiled and my mom smiled too.
The whole car ride all I could think about is Olympia. Do I really like her? I didn't even really get to know her.. but she just seems so..

Perfect..

Time skip✌️
6:50pm

Olympia

I walked down the stairs with my more fancy dress I have, being the only fancy dress I have. It was a tight pinkish silky material. I matched it some back heels and did my makeup.

"Come on we got to go!!" My dad said as I walked downstairs.
"I'm here! Chill" I said as u grabbed my purse and walked outside into the car.
"Addison and Bryce will meet us there" my mom said before I could ask.

Addison is the only one that can actually give me promising advice and keep me good company that's why I trust her with this marriage thing going on..

We got to the restaurant and when I tell you it was fancy,

It.was.fancy.

I walked in wide eyes and in amazement.
"Holy fuck" I said under my breath. "Manners" my mom mumbled and nudge me making me clear my throat and went up to the table my parents were walking to.

I locked eyes with Jaden as he looked at me up and down and smirked. I rolled my eyes and got greeted into a hug by hims mom. "You look stunning!" She said. I gotta say, his parents are amazing and so sweet.

"Why don't you take a seat next to Jaden hun" his dad said as I sighed and nodded walking over to a seat by Jaden.
He watched me sit down and looked at me once again. "Damn" he said under his breathe but I still could hear him.
"Whatcha say?" I said being stupid.
He cleared his throat and sat up straight
"N-nothing" he said looking at his menu. "I'm not a dumb ass" I said as I looked at my menu and peaked over to see him smirking.

"You look gorgeous" he said looking at his menu still.

"Ha nice joke" I said as he looked at me in disbelief. "What?" I said as he still stared at me. "Is there something on my face?" I asked trying to get him to say something.

"You.Are.Gorgeous" he said as I looked down and blushed but looked at him and laughed.
"What!" He said as he chuckled.

"Your crazy" I said as he smirked.
"Crazy for you" he said looking at me up and down.
"You'd never go crazy for me" I said as I laughed.
"Watch me princess" he said looking back at his menu.
"I'm not your princess" I said seriously.
"Yet.." he said as I rolled my eyes and looked back into the menu.
What has gotten into him? Is he serious..?

At this point I was a TOMATO.
Red like the flames of hell.

"Hi what can I get you guys?" A younger man said as he locked eyes with me. "Mia you can order first" My mom said. "Um yes can i get the ravioli?" I looked up at him. "Of course" he smiled which made me smile back. Jaden looked pissed as he shifted in his seat.

"And you sir?" He asked as he went down the seats until Jaden. "And you?" He asked
Jaden sat up a bit as he put him hand on top of mines holding it tight. "Yes I'll get what she got" he fake smiled and pulled my waist to him which gave me an over load of butterflies.
Why am I having butterflies?

The guy had a frown as he wrote it down and left.
"Jaden" I said as I took my hand off of his and tried to scoot away.
"What?" He asked innocently keeping me close to him.

"What was that for?" I asked getting him to look at me. "For what?" He asked playing stupid.

"Whatever" I said as I grabbed my phone and was looking though Instagram with him still holding my waist, which had Addison looking at me with a smirk and I looked away from her.

I'm not supposed to have any social media at all considering my family is in a gang and anyone can see my location or whatever. I have an account that I don't post or anything but just to look at other post.
And so do I have snap to text ONLY family and friends and always have to turn off my location.
It's what we do to be safe. Also another thing to be 'safe' is to be in an arrange marriage, to always have someone with you that is in the same gang or trouble your in. It sucks but I have to cooperate with it..

Hey!
1322 words