○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37○

Olympia
Continue

We got to the house around 6:00pm.
My mom said that her bed time usually is around 7:30pm. I opened the back door to see Demi wide awake.

"Hi little one" I said taking out the baby car seat. It detached off as I picked it up and closed the door.

I walked over to the door as Jaden had grabbed the bag and opened the door. I walked in to see Shiloh running towards us.

"Shit" I said as he tried to see what was in the carrier.

"No shiloh" I said bringing her to the couch.

Shilohs little eager body jumped up on the couch looking at the little girl. Jaden sat next to Shiloh holding him so he didn't go crazy or some shit.

I took her out the carrier and put the thing on the floor as I held her on my lap.

She looked around not familiar of where we are. She saw Shiloh and immediately started talking gibberish. I looked up at Jaden as he chuckled and I did the same. She tried to grab Shiloh so I put her in between me and Jaden as she sat on the couch. Jaden slowly release Shiloh as he sniffed around her.
She giggled and played with his ear. He didn't look bothered as she looked so concentrated on Shiloh.
Shiloh soon found a right spot to sit and laid his head on Demi's lap.

"Aw, Shiloh why don't you cuddle on me!?" Jaden said offensively as I laughed at him. I put on the tv to see if she took interest into it. I put on sponge bob as she watched the characters talk.

Jaden looked at the tv too as he watched the show with her. I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen still seeing them watching the tv.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of all of them watching sponge bob. I giggled which made Jaden look back at me and get up and walk over to me.

"Where you taking pictures of us!?" He said picking me up and wrapping my legs around him.

"Maybe.." I said mysteriously.

"Oh yea.." he said leaning in.

"Mhmm" I hummed as I kissed his lips as he did too. The kiss was in sync but was cut shortly by giggling.

I pulled away to look at the couch and see Demi standing holding onto the couch laughing.

"What are you laughing at!" Jaden said in a funny tone as I giggled.

I got off Jaden and picked her up. She giggled again putting a hand on my lips. She reaching for Jadens face as he brought his face close to her. Her little hand placed itself on Jadens lips. I kissed her hand making her smile, jaden did the same thing making her put her hands on her cheeks smiling at us.

I giggled as well kissing her cheek multiple times as she giggled more, She's such a happy baby..

Shiloh barked making me turn my attention to him.

"Does someone want attention?!" I said as he barked again.

I wen tot he couch and sat down as Shiloh curled up on my lap.

"Shiloh there's no space!" I laughed at him but he didn't move.

"Make space for me!" Jaden said coming on the couch trying to snuggle into me as I held Demi in my arms.

"Jaden you too! Your big head is digging into my shoulder." I said as he did it on purpose now.

He smiled as demi put her hand on Jadens hairs pulling it a little.

I pet Shiloh as he was on my side too. We continued to watch sponge bob as there were little giggles here and there. Soon I realized it was her bed time. Lucky for me she was laying on my shoulder already half asleep.