○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44○

Bryce

"What's the code?" I ask Jaden as his eyes were filled with tears.

"0613" he mumbled as I punched the code in.

This is the most scared and mad I've seen Jaden.

The gates opened as I drove up the path. I had dropped off josh already and was going to drop of Jaden.

I honestly don't know why Jadens mad or upset. I was the driver so I didn't really see what happened.

I Got out the car to help Jaden go inside due that he was lost in his head.

I opened his door and he didn't move.

"Come on get your ass out" I said as he slowly got out the car.

"Keys?" I asked him as he slowly took them out handing them to me. For fuck sake a sloth was faster than this dumb ass.

I opened the door letting him inside as he dragged his feet on the floor. If I'm being real he looked like he was traumatized. He looked dead. He had gotten a cut on his arm and he must have banged his head due to the blood on the side of his head.

He went into the living room and sat there as I sighed knowing he'll do something stupid he regrets later if I don't tell Mia to help him out.

I groaned and went up the stairs and into their room.

I saw Mia and Demi in the bed asleep as I went to her side of the bed.

"Mia, Mia!" I shook her awake.

"What the fuck" she groaned rubbing her eyes looking up at me.

"It's bryce" I said as she nodded but looked upset.

"Wheres jaden?" she sat up quickly.

"Chill he's downstairs he kept asking for you earlier but we couldn't go home yet. And he looks fucked up, I think you need to help him." I said as she put pillows around Demi so she wouldn't fall off the bed.

"Okay" she said jogging out the room.

Olympia

I went into the living room with Bryce behind me.
My face dropped when i saw him in the couch crying.

"Jaden" I said and ran over to him.

"Oh... okay well, Bye guys" Bryce said awkwardly and left.

I ran into Jadens arms wrapping my legs around his waist as he brought me into a hug.

"Baby" I said pulling my head away to look at him in the face.

"Jaden" I said as he went from looking at the couch to my eyes.

"What happened?! Are you okay?" I said looking at his head.

"Olympia" he let a breath out as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry" he said.

"For what" I said into his shoulder.

"For wanting to go.. I shouldn't of gone." He said as I pulled my face up from his shoulder.

"There is nothing to be sorry for" I said pushing my lips onto him. He kissed back lovingly and I did too.

"I love you" he said pulling away.

"I love you too" I said putting my forehead in his.

"Come on let me fix you up" I said trying to get off him lap.

"No, stay real quick" he said pulling me back into his arms.

He held me as I held him with his head in my chest.
His arms around my waist pulling me more close to him by the minute.

Was he really that scared?

Soon after he let me fix up his cuts we were going to bed. He still hadn't told me why he's scared and wanting to punch a wall. I didn't want to ask him yet because usually they'll get really upset or start crying and I don't want to scare him or anything after a mission.

We went upstairs after locking the doors and everything.

We got to the room and no surprise Demi's little body was still asleep.

"What's she doing here" Jaden said in a whisper as the little baby was cuddles to her blanket.

"HA, I couldn't sleep so I bring her here" I said a little shyly.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" He asked getting on his side with me in the middle and Demi to my right.

"Because I wasn't with you" I mumbled in his chest as I hugged him.

"Really" he says with a grin. As I nodded closing my eyes.

"Yes really, now go to sleep" I say as he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

Time skip
Morning 9:47pm

Jaden

I woke up to the feeling of tiny hands in my hair. I rub my eye a little and open my eyes to be met with Demi's little face.

"Hi princess" I say smiling as she giggled. I looked at Mia that was still asleep that was holding Demi, but guessing she got out her grasp.

I take her from Mia's hands and held her in my arm.

"Let's wake her up!" I say as I slowly stood on the bed standing up and held Demi in my arm.

"3..2..1.." I said before jumping on the bed up and down Making Demi laugh like crazy.

I laughed as Mia looked over to us and giggled and covered her head with a pillow.

"RISE AND SHINE!" I yelled.

Demi laughed so hard it was impossible not to laugh at her.

I got off the bed and Mia looked at me with a death stare.

"Oh no" I said running out the room with Demi in my arms still.

"We need to hide!" I said going down the stairs as mia tried catching up with us.

I ran into a closet and closed the door as I chuckled at the giggly baby in my arm.

"Shh" I covered my mouth with my finger.
She copied my actions and waited for Mia.

"Where are you!" Mia said getting closer to the door.

You could see her feet with the shadow under the door stop.

She opened the door making a boo noise making me laugh and Demi laugh as well.

"Found you!" She said grabbing Demi. She kissed her head and came over to kiss my lips.

"Buenos días" She said to me.
(Good morning)

"Buenos días ángel" i said as she smiled.
(Good morning angel)

THANKS FOR 31k READS
LOVE YOU ALL🛼
1057 words 😞