○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27○

Olympia

The rest of the day me and Jaden stayed home and explored it with Shiloh.

Surprisingly he was getting comfortable around me and Jaden. He's literally attached to Jaden. He loves his daddy..

And so do-

"I think he needs to go outside" Jaden said as I looked up at Shiloh about to piss himself.

"Oh shit" I said. I picked him up and went to the front door putting on some slippers.
I opened the big doors and walked out into the front.

"Go boy" I said putting him down as he did his business.

It wasn't too dark but the sun was setting right about now. I took out my phone to take a picture of Shiloh but heard noises. I looked up and heard the nose coming from the drive way. They're people talking.. the only people that know our code is Me and Jaden. I didn't even give it to my family.

"Conseguiré a la chica, tú conseguirás al chico." Someone said.
(I'll get the girl you'll get the boy)

Before I could run I saw 2 large men with arm full of tattoos with guns.. and for my luck they're looking at me.

"agarrarla" the guy that looked bigger said.
(Grab her)

The guy pulled out his gun aiming it at me,
As I backed up slowly.

"Por favor" i said with tears in my eyes at this point.
(Please)

I heard when the gun shot, well looks like I'm dead..
But nothing happened..
I don't feel any pain..
I have t Fallon to the floor yet..
What happened..?

I opened my eyes that were squinting from the gun noise to see the guy who tried to shoot me on the floor, dead.

I looked at the other guy and saw him with widen eyes.

"mierda" the guy said as he fell to the floor as well with a gun noise.
(Shit)

I looked over to see Jaden with a gun in his hands as he aimed it to guy. He stood on the stairs up to the house. Is this a bad time to say he looked hot?

If eyes could kill Jaden would've killed them with one look. He put the gun down on the floor and ran over to me as I was frozen from what just happened.

"Mia are you okay!?" Jaden said as he brought me into his chest.

"Y-yea" I said as a warm tear fell from my eye.

"I'm so sorry baby I should've came out here with you I'm so stupid-" he said before I pulled away from him.

"Jaden Jaden it's okay this isn't your fault."
I said cupping his face as his eyes got really glossy.
He wiped the single tear from my face sighing.

He pulled me by my waist and into him.
"I'm so sorry" he mumbled.
"Baby it's okay.." I said kissing his cheek, he wiped my tears that I didn't even noticed started to fall now.He gave me another hug which felt really good to know I'd be in his arms again and not on the floor dying.

Jaden pulled away from the hug and kissed my forehead and all over my face.
"Thank.God.your.okay" he said pausing every word to give me a peck.

"Come on I don't feel safe with you out here." Jaden said scooping me up.

"Shiloh come on boy" Jaden said as Shiloh came out of the bush from hiding.
He slowly came out the bush looking around until he saw only me and Jaden. He got excited and ran over to us.

I giggled and Jaden went inside still holding me.
He placed me on the couch as Shiloh tried to jump onto the couch. I picked him up making him jump in my arms cuddling up to me.