○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34○

Olympia

Today is Anthony and Avani's wedding and we have to be there at 5:00. It's not a ceremony they got married in court and its just a party we're going to.

"Jaden!" I yell from the bathroom.
"Yessssss" he says walking in with his lose flannel open so I could see his chest.

"Can you help me zip it up?" I ask turning around so he could zip up my dress.

He zipped it up and looked at me through the mirror.

"You look gorgeous as usual" he says putting a hand on my lower waist.

"you don't look to bad yourself" I winked and walked into the closet. I put on the golden necklace Jaden had gotten me that one time.

I walked into the room after grabbing a purse putting my things in it.

"You ready?" I asked Jaden as he stood up from the bed and shutting off his phone.

"Yes" he said as we walked out the room.

We didn't have to drop Shiloh off at Addisons because he was already there from the other night.
I miss my little baby so much.

We got in the car as we blasted music.
The sun wasn't setting just yet but it was going down right about now.

We pulled up to the party and connected mine and Jadens hands.

We walked in to people waiting for Anthony and Avani to come out. We saw charli, chase, josh, nessa, and two more people I've never seen before.

"Hey guys" Jaden said as they looked over to us.

"Mia!" "My wife!" Charli and nessa squealed as they practically jumped on me.

"Hey girls" i smiled hugging them.

"Okay well remember she's MINE wife." Jaden said pulling me out of they're grasp.

"Jaden shut up." Nessa said grabbing me back.

"Come on we want you to meet someone!!" Charli said bringing me over to the two people I saw before.

"Hi, Olympia" I smiled at the guy and girl.

"Cynthia, this is Quinton." She said sweetly.

I could tell we'll get along.

"Nice to meet you, you look so beautiful" she complemented me.

"Oh girl what are you talking about? Have you seen yourself!" I said as she smiled.

"I like her" Cynthia said pointing to me looking at Charli and nessa.

I cackled with a smiled.

"Beautiful come sit down it's about to start." Jaden called me over. I waved bye to Cynthia and Quinton walking over to Jaden.

I sat down when I felt Jaden scoot over to me.
"Hi baby" he said in a cheeky smile.

"Hi handsome" I cupped his face pecking his lips.

"I want one more kiss" he said as I rolled my eyes playfully and pecked his lips.

"Moreeee" he whined.

Putting his arms around me pulling me in for more.
"Jaden not right now we need to watch!" I said laughing softly.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee" he whined even more.

"Jesus" I mumbled and pressed my lips onto his.
It lasted longer put wasn't a full make out.

"Okay happy?" I said as he was thinking.