○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60○

Continue
Jaden

We sat for 25 minutes waiting for a the name to be called any second. Mia's hand in mine occasionally squeezing it, I try to be as calm when all I can think about them jumping into my arms.

"Hosslers?" A older woman said.

Mia sat up real fast as I did to.

"Follow me, they're just in this room." The lady said with glasses in gray hair.

We quickly walked over to the room she walked to,
"Okay you guys can stay until visiting hours are over." She smiled and let us in.

I went into the room to see Ben and Demi on the floor. Demi playing with some toy and Benjamin watching her play with them toy.

He looked up at us and gasped jumping up.

Olympia

"Mia!" He yelled jumping in my arms. Jaden picked up Demi and to her surprise she wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Hi princess" Jaden said kissing Demi over and over on the cheek.

"Ben, we missed you so much" I said as I tightened my grasp on him and he did too.

"I-I thought it was someone else" he sobbed into my shoulder.

"Surprise!" I said as a few tears fell from my eyes.

He pulled away and I kissed his head as he smiled and I did too. Demi and Jaden were in a tight hug when she pulled her head out of Jadens neck. Jaden kissed her forehead and passed her over to me. She dug her head into my neck as I cried a little more. Tears fell as her little hand was on my cheek.
"I missed you so much buttercup." I said stroking her head as she put her hands around my neck.

"I missed you guys so much" Ben cried into Jadens chest as Jaden let tears fall too.

"We missed you too bud" he said wiping his tears and hugging him more.

"Are we going home??" Ben pulled away to look up at Jaden who faced me with a worried face.

"Uh, we don't know. We did an interview to adopt you guys back.. but we don't know when." I said as bens face sadly nodded.

"It's okay, we'll get you back we promise." Jaden said to him as he nodded and pulled himself into Jaden for another hug.

We sat down as Ben started to tell Jaden about video games and friends he made here. I listened and zoned out when the thoughts came into my mind about the adopting process.

"Then they said I couldn't have a phone." Ben said as that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked snapping my head to him.

"They took my phone, I supposedly couldn't have it" Ben said rolling his eyes and pouting.

"Well they can't take your shit, we do. I'll get it back it's okay." I said as he nodded.

We spent some time with the kids, talking, laughing, hugging, catching up with them.. Ben said that they let him visit Demi because they were found together and he said something about siblings so that led him to see her. She had been good, they just haven't really cared for her when she cried or anything. That was Ben who basically took care of her. That just made my blood boil. He said there was a nice lady who he liked because she was nice to him and Demi. She would tell him stories, help out with Demi, and even make him feel welcomed.

"It's good someone's nice here" I mumbled as Jaden nodded. Demi on my lap as I occasionally looked over to make sure she was okay. She turned to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Her birthday is in 4 days" I whispered to Jaden as I looked down at the baby in my arms, Ben went to use the bathroom as we waited.

"Wow she's gonna be 2.." Jaden said laying his head on my shoulder.

"I know she's getting so big..my little baby.." I said kissing her forehead as her eyes were closed about to fall asleep.

"Hopefully shes with us by then" Jaden sighed as he rubbles his eye. "Hopefully" I said.

Time skip

We've been here for around 3 hours, and it's been great. We talked to the kids, had fun, played around with them, etc.. we didn't want to be down the whole time so we stayed positive for them. Ben was excited to see us, Demi was excited to see us, and we were beyond happy. It felt good, like the family is back together..

I sat on the little couch in the room and Ben came and sat with me. He watched as Jaden played with Demi and talk gibberish with her making me giggle.
Ben put his head on my shoulder as I ran my hand in his hair.

"Mia, what's going to happen if we don't go home with you..?" He whispered making me widen my eyes and heart beat fast.

"Um- Your are going to come home with us, don't think your not.. be positive. That's the best we can do for now." I smiled at the worried boy as he nodded.

"We'll all be together, I promise." I said kissing his forehead and squeezing him into a hug.

The visiting time is over at 6:30pm and it's currently
6:25pm. This is going to be hard to say bye once more..

"Uh hi, you guys have 5 minutes until visiting hours are over." A guy said as he came in.

"Oh..okay Um let us just say bye..?" I asked as he nodded and walked out.

I turned to Jaden who looked at me and sighed as I felt I was going to break down in seconds.

I grabbed Ben that stood next me and pulled him in for a hug. "Listen like I said before, take care of yourself and Demi. Behave and be positive we'll see you guys soon okay?" I said into his shoulder as his face was in my shoulder too.

Jaden was holding Demi in his arms and was rocking her back and forth as he mumbled a few things to her. Kissing her on the head and cheek a few times.

"I love you guys" ben said into my shoulder.
I looked over to Jaden as his eye widen and a hug smiled formed onto our lips. "I love you too bud" I said pulling away and kissing his head.

Jaden passed me Demi and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her cheek and rubbed her back.

"I love you" I said to her in her ear. She grasp on me was tight that I don't even know if I could pull away.

After Jaden and Ben had their moment as well we all have a group hug. It felt good, like a family.

Wassup!
Sorry for the late update :( I couldn't update yesterday from things I was busy with. I hope you like this chapter! I'll post Another chapter today to make up for it!

Question:
What's your favorite and least favorite color!?

Love you all for 57k THANK YOU!
1205 words🥰