○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32○

(FAVORITE CHAPTER. CASE CLOSED)
(Don't play the song yet 😏)
Jaden

After a lot of looking for a dresses we finally found one that I could approve on.

(On top)

I watched as she took off the dress and get back into her normal clothes. Yes I am in the dressing room with her, but I don't want her alone. I don't need guys looking at her when she come out the room, that's only for me to see.

she stood up and looked in the mirror as I got up and put my hands on her hips.

"Your so hot" I mumbled and kissed her neck looking at her through the mirror.
She smiled and placed her hands over mine.
"Thank you" she said which made me smile. The last weeks she's been more comfortable and confident around me Which made me so happy you don't even understand. She's eating more than she used to which Is amazing considering she never ate.

I'm so proud of her..

"Come on I want to go home and see my Shiloh" she said in a baby voice.

"Okay okay let's go" I said opening the door and letting her walk out first.

Time skip
next day

I woke up around 10 and got out of bed to go downstairs. I feed Shiloh and let him go in the backyard as I watched him run around. I put my head on the frame of the sliding door as I smiled to myself. this is the life I always wanted, to be happy with my husband with a beautiful dog and nice house. I hit me when my brain took me back to yesterday on the phone.

Soon a little girl with be here and i need to prepare..
Oh shit A KID.

How am i not prepared yet?
This is a humans LIFE in my hands!
What am i doing thinking i can take care of a child!?

You dumb ass.

Shiloh waddles over to me and walked inside.
Not going to lie that's was so fucking cute but not right now soft Olympia! Get your head out of your ass! PREPARE BITCH!

I went to the kitchen and started to clean and think about what is child not proof. I cleaned as much as I could and went online and bought a bed for toddlers that is a cribe. I played music while I did all of this because music just soothes me.

I sipped my coffee from Starbucks that I ordered as I scrolled on my computer. I came across a look of things I needed for a child, and not to my surprise I bought it..

(Play song on top now :) )

Recommended putting headphones on and loud for a good read ;)

Also wouldn't read too fast so that you could hear the lyrics while reading it. ( lyric=underlined)

The song "Greyhound" by Calpurnia played as I grinned. This is my favorite song and it puts me in a good mood when I'm sad, stressed, or even mad.

I began to hum the beginning with the song as I checked out buying the stuff. I closed my computer and hear Shiloh walk in.
I looked over to Shiloh who was looking at me as if he was smiling making me smile even harder.
He's such a cuite!

I love him so much..
The song got to the lyrics as I started singing.
"Going to Seattle on the greyhound" I mumbled.
I tapped my foot on the ground on the beat.

"I missed school for this..
bought 2 tickets last September."
I said as I stood up as I put my computer on the dinning table by the kitchen. Shiloh followed me as
I walked into the living room. I brought the speaker as well making it louder. I began to dance around sillily as Shiloh ran around me. I started to dance for real because another thing you don't know is,
I used to do dance competitions.