○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22○

Olympia

I woke up to hear talking not loud but loud enough for me to wake up. I blinked a couple times and turned around to see no Jaden. I sat up rubbing my eyes and stretching.

The suns bright light through the curtains shined down on the blanket that was covering my naked body. Everything came flooding back from last night making me giggle to myself.
I looked up and could hear Jaden talking.

I threw my legs over the bed as my naked body was seeable. My thoughts interrupted with the door opening as I quickly covered myself to see Jaden in just sweats.

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me" I said looking at him. He just smirked as the shitless boy walked over to me.

I smiled at him as he bent down to my level basically crouching.
"Morning angel" he said as I smiled.

"Morning..baby boy" I said to him as he chuckled.

"Baby boy?" He asked as I proudly nodded still covering myself.

"Angel?" I asked as he grinned and nodded.
"I like it" I said kissing his cheek.

He stood up and went over to the drawer pulling out a shirt. I reached for my underwear and bra putting them back on. I put my shirt on and bet down to grab my pants before feeling large hands on my upper ass. I stood up and hit Jadens arm playfully and walked to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth as I was fully clothed now.

Jaden walked in and came in to brush his teeth as well. We began brushing out teeth when Jadens phone kept going off. I looked at him confused as he shrugged and kept brushing his teeth.

I finished up and looked at Jadens phone still buzzing like crazy.
"Jaden your phone is buzzing like crazy" I said as I picked up some clothes from the floor.

"Yea it's just.. uh, the boys" he said like he was coming up with something.

"O-okay" I said exiting the bathroom.

I felt worried or something, is he lying to me? What's he hiding? Why am I worrying about something that's not my business?
Oh god Mia here you go again.

I went to grab some comfortable clothes because we go to the airport soon and don't want to change twice. I put on a plain black top with purple sweatpants and a small white sweater
(belly sweater).

I walked into the kitchen grabbing water as I was really thirsty. I hear the sound of feet slapping against the floor making me turn around to see Jaden. He had a baby blue hoodie with black sweats.

"What time do we go again?" He asked me as he sat on a stool looking at his phone not making contact with me what's so ever.

"I think around 5:00pm" I said checking my phones time.

"Okay thanks!" He said standing up and leaving the kitchen still looking at his phone.

That's weird usually he gives me a kiss or Does like a hug. It kinda made me think he is only interested in me for my body.. what if he's with someone else, is that considered cheating? maybe he's been playing all along and tries to hook up with me. We did do it last night. That's all he wanted me for.
Fuck Mia how could you be this stupid. You know no one likes you for you. For once you fell for it and now you have to live with it. You dumb bitch.
Just like Michel.

I put my hands on my face and elbows on the counter. I felt a warm tear slip as I quickly wiped it away knowing he's only in the other room. I swiftly walked out the kitchen passing Jaden in the living room up and into the room. I went into the bathroom and locked the door.
I sat on the bathroom floor as my mind explored bad things about me and Jaden.

He only used you
Your not enough
Your body is only what he wants
You'll never be good for anyone
You were never loved
He didn't mean what good things he said
It's not true that he cares
He's with someone else and doesn't want you
No one will ever like or be with you..

I started to breathe fast making my breathing uneven. Tears flowing down like a water fall.
I started cry harder as I heard foot steps.
Then everything went black.

Jaden

I was sitting on the couch as I went through the channels for something to watch waiting for the room service.

I was interrupted By Mia speed waking to our room. I confusedly looked in the room to see her run into the bathroom. Is she sick?

I got up quickly and walked to the bathroom hearing light sobbing. My eyes widened as I heard a bang in the floor.

"Mia!?" I said knocking on the door.
No response

"Mia!!? Are you okay?" I said trying to open the door but it was locked.

"Shit" I mumbled as I stepped back from the door.

"Mia if your by the door I'd move." I said.

I kicked the door making it go down and seeing the girl on the floor by the tub passed out.

"Holy shit" I said sliding on the floor next to her.
"Mia" I said softly as I began to panic. I checked her pulse as it was still there but slow.
I picked her up as I ran to my phone dialing the police.

Please be okay please be okay..
I need you here with me..
Please be okay..

Short chapter sorry!!
956 words🥴