○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15○

Olympia

We pulled up to the hotel and it was huge.

"Wow" Jaden said as they did valet parking taking the car away. They grabbed our luggage and took it inside for us.
Me and Jaden looked at it amazed at how fancy and organized they were.

"Hello what can I do for you guys today?" A man said that was in the front counter.

"Hola for Hossler?" Jaden asked when the guys eyes widened and nodded.

"Okay Mr and Mrs Hossler.. you guys are floor 13 room... 2706, the nicest room if I say so myself!" He said with Spanish accent, whispering the last part making me giggle a little.

"Thank you" Jadens said as he handed Jaden the room card.

"anytime" he said back smiling.

They were so nice and polite, is it because of our family?

We went in the elevator, up to the 13th floor which is the top floor. We went down a hall that was coming close to 2706.

"2703. 2704,2705.. ah 2706!" Jaden said looking at the last door down the hall.
It was the only door facing down the hall.

He grabbed the card and opened the door.
We walked in to a massive living room that hade a view of the city.

I walked and stood by the window over looking the city as Jadens presents was behind me.
He wrapped his arms around me watching as the sun was rising.

He kissed my neck lightly as his grasp around me got tighter.

"Your so beautiful" he said kissing my jaw now.

"And your so handsome" I said putting my hands on his arms.

He picked me up bridal style without warning making me squeal. He ran to the room that was the next room to the living room and threw me onto the
Bed.

He jumped on top of me making me laugh.
He snuggled into me basically on top of me. His head on my chest with his hands wrapped around me. "I'm tired" he said.

"Me too, let's sleep for a little okay?" I said as he nodded.

"Sleep well gorgeous" he said

"Sleep well handsome" I said back kissing his fluffy hair.

We both drifted off to sleep with Jaden still on me.

Time skip:
9:20am

I was woke  up with the sun in my face. I didn't feel a body on top of me, I sat up opening my eyes to see no Jaden.

I stretched a little and flung my legs over the bed to get up.
I stood up and grabbed my phone that was on the charger? huh I didn't do that..

I walked around the big room because I didn't get to look around before I went to sleep. I walked into the bathroom with a huge shower and counter. I also saw a walk in closet on my way out of the bathroom.

This place is hug for a room.

I walked out the room to hear someone singing in the kitchen..

I looked around and saw Jaden putting things on a tray while singing.

"Fly me to the moon" he said taking a bit out of some bacon. He looked up and saw me watching him sing.

"Were you listening to me sing?" He said grabbing the tray.

"Maybe.." I said as he smirked and kissed my forehead.
"Come I got room service" he said walking pass me I to the living room.
I followed him as he sat down and I sat next to him.