○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55○

(If people what to see how Benjamin looks like, look on the top! If not keep on think how ever her look like to you. I got this picture from Pinterest so he might not seem the age to you so sorry! USE YOUR IMAGINATION!)

Same day.

"Okay Ben we have a surprise for you." I said as we were at the couch. Jaden looked at me and I nodded as he got up. "You do?" He asked as I nodded.

"Jaden is going to go get it." I said as Jaden was already out the door.

"Okay.." he said suspiciously. I smiled and giggled with Demi watching sponge bob. Jaden came back into the house with a bag from apple. He smiled as he hid it behind his back.

"Okay close your eyes!" Jaden said as Ben closed his eyes and smiled a little. Jaden placed the bag from apple on the table in front of him and sat next to me.

"Okay open your eyes" I said with a huge smile on my face.

He slowly opened them and looked at us and then the counter.
"No way!" He said happily. "Is this mine!?" He said as I nodded.

"Yup! Look inside" Jaden said as he opened to see the iPhone 11 which was red. "Oh my god!" He said as his tiny shocked face looked up at us.

"Is this a joke!?" He said so happy.

"No! It's yours! You have a phone!" I said excitedly. The joy on his face was so cute and contagious.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" He said jumping up and down and running to give us a hug.

"Thank you so much, this means so much to me." He said almost in Tears. I awed as he hugged Jaden.

"No problem bud. You deserve it" Jaden said as he rubbed his back smiling.

I don't know why but just seeing Ben and Jaden together made me so happy. I honestly think Jaden would love to have a boy around the house. Having kids with him is going to be amazing. Jaden loves kids so much it makes me so happy. Especially when he cares so much for Demi. I really think Ben is making Jaden happy. I can just imagine Jaden playing games or sport with his son. It amazing that there getting along so good.

Demi started to talk gibberish because Jaden and Ben were blocking her view of sponge bob. I giggled at that as they laughed too.

Time skip
Addisons house.

After we all got ready for Addisons dinner we all got in the car and left. We brought Shiloh with us so he wasn't alone. Benjamin was so happy exploring his new phone, Jaden had helped him set it up which was really nice of him.

Jaden got to the house and parked im their drive through after they opened the gates.

Addisons opened the door and let us all in.

"Hi!" She said hugging me as I hugged her too.
"Hey!" I said back.

Addisons greeted Shiloh which I was holding on a leash, Jaden, and Demi in the carrier. She then
got to Benjamin that was hiding in the back.

"Hi I'm Addison! I'm Mia's sister. It's nice to meet you!" She said as she gave him a little hug.

"Hi I'm Benjamin nice to meet you too." He said back. Bryce came around and said hi to everyone and Ben. "Sup dude" Bryce said and fist bumped Ben. "Hey" he said being a little more comfortable talking.

I smiled as we went in her living room.
"The food is almost done we just need to take the chicken out." Addison said as I nodded.

Jaden took Demi out the car seat carrier and held her in his arm.

"So how old are you Benjamin?" Bryce asked.

"I'm 13, you can call me Ben if you like." He said as he nodded.

"Well I'm Bryce." He said as Ben nodded and smiled.

Time skip
After dinner.

We all talked and ate. Addisons is doing good being one month pregnant. I'm so excited to be an aunt!! Bryce had found she was pregnant the day Demi went over to theirs, which was hilarious because of his reaction.

Addison said when she told him he was so happy, like I told her he would've been. He jumped up and down and was so excited, she said that he said "I've been waiting for this for so long!" Which was adorable!!!! I'm happy that their little family has just started growing. She's going to be a great mom.

They also have been thinking about getting a dog,
Which will be great for Shiloh to have someone to play with.

Sorry for a very short chapter!
This is a filler chapter, I think it's called..?
Idk but next chapter would be like a regular chapter!

Question:
What time is it where you are?

Love you all thank you for 48k reads!!!
835 words 🫂