11| Cow With A Sword? What's That?

They grudgingly followed me, Malfoy lugging 2 bags since Zabini refused to take his, smoothing out his hair while looking around the school, maybe looking for pretty girls.

On second thought, he could have Kristen too.

When I reached the court, I threw down my bag and ran down. "Am I late?" I asked.

"Yes." scowled Coach Aris. Typical.

I went to join the rest of the people.

"Everyone!" yelled the coach, leaning over on the bench.

"As you all know, there will always be an annual fencing competition in Ugraile High. I expect at least five of you to get a medal! If not, well.." he smiled evilly.

"We'll start with some stretches. Goode, you lead. You have 5 minutes."

I looked over to the side to see Zabini looking at a piece of metal, Malfoy watching us confusedly, and Nott concentrating on something. I turned back to see Tracey Goode doing arm rolls, and I followed, along with everyone else. Stretches didn't take long.

"Okay! We're going to start with footwork! Get a strip, and get into an onguard position! Johnson, bend your knees! We'll start simple. Advance, advance, disengage inside, extend your arm, advance, then lunge! I'm not going to repeat myself."

The rest of class ended in a blur, much to my surprise. "Well, I forgot I was supposed to meet Aphlorite today. Go home early." said Coach Aris, shrugging.

I was yet to know who this mysterious person was.

~~<<~~>>~~<<

I looked at the clock, and it was 6:30 PM, which meant half an hour until all the others finished.

Diana made her way over to Nott, Malfoy and Zabini who were busy laughing in the stands. "Oh Sal- why do you wear that?"
I looked at the fencing mask tucked under her arm. "What else would I wear." I stated flatly.

"Bahaha" Draco cackled. "You're ridiculous"

"What do you mean I'm ridiculous? Either wear it or get poked to death," I rolled my eyes. "I dunno about you, but I would rather wear."

"AHAHAHAHA you looked like a sight I'd never see-a cow with a sword! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!" Malfoy and Nott continued to snicker uncontrollably.

"Whatever. Let's go."

"Oh yeah, you're staying with us." Malfoy wiggled his eyebrows.

I stuck my tongue out at him. Besides being ridiculously annoying and rude, he was also disgusting. "Obviously I'm not staying with you guys!"

"Where are you staying then?" he replied, challenging me.

"In a room across from yours," I said matter-of-factly, turning away from the bunch.

I changed back to my normal clothes, put my fencing bag away, then grabbed my school, and tied my hair up into a ponytail, body now covered in sweat.

~~<<~~>>~~<<

"Let's go," I said, "Don't act like you don't have homework to do."

"But I already finished!" complained Malfoy.

"Don't take all the credit, Malfoy." sneered Nott.

I rolled my eyes, "That was history and math. You still have PE, cooking, literature, biology, and chemistry."

Inside, however, I was thinking...how did he get math done so quickly?

Slinging my bag around my shoulder and fitting on my sneakers, I left, with Nott, Malfoy, and Zabini trailing behind me. (Hopefully)

They were.

I went to the math classroom, since I still had detention.

"Stay here," I instructed the rest, lugging open the door, which was surprisingly heavy.

--Edited--

Ok that's all I've written so far....

It might take longer to update now I'm not a very fast writer.

Stay Safe Everyone!

-flower