36| Poisonous Stuff. Yahoo

OOF got it fixed :> but lost the chapter so... yeah writing it again....

Yesterday we learned about poisonous berries in the wild. Today, we'll learn about dangerous plants"What happened to PHYSICAL education?" someone asked.

"Oh don't worry, the activity will have it." she replied mindlessly.

"Does she even know what the activity is going to be yet?" I heard someone whisper.

"Shut it!" she snapped.

"Okay, old lady-"

"If you're trying to be quiet, you're doing an awful job," noted Coach Baloney.

They stayed quiet after that.

Coach Balony started talking.

"The first plant you'll need to look for is wolfsbane, or monkshood. It doesn't look intimidating, and is purple, but don't be fooled by the pretty color. It's fatal. It slows your heart rate and travels through your body, especially if you have an open wound. Next is.."

(I actually wrote more than that but- I don't wanna do research again lol)

I listened throughout the entire lesson since I didn't exactly want to be poisoned.

"Okay! Quick question! You accidently eat a piece of deadly nightshade. What do you do?"

"Scream"

"Call for help?"

"Get ready to die!"

"Contact the hospital!"

"Only someone dumb would do that."

"What were we talking about again?"

"Okay... well now for the activity. I've set up a little obstacle course, and every obstacle is a plant. It's fake, obviously, but if you hit one, then you're out. First one to the finish line wins."

I looked ahead in the distance, and there was, indeed, a big obstacle course.

"123 GOOOO!" Coach Baloney yelled before I was even nearly ready.

I walked in slowly, careful to avoid touching anything.

"Why do I even need to do this rubbish?" complained Malfoy.

"Because we're going on a camping trip in January." I replied absentmindedly.

"WE'RE GOING TO LIVE LIKE MU-" he almost yelled.

"I don't get why you think you're so important," I rolled my eyes.

"Because I'm pure- because I'm rich," he finished.

"No you're not," snorted Nott, and Malfoy glared at him.

"So you are or you aren't?" I asked pointedly.

"Um.. I was rich?"

"Nice. Did you go into debt or something?"

"Debt? Wha-"

"Psss..."

"Oh. Obviously not! Do I look like a person that's in debt?"

"I don't know.. Kinda?"

"W-well, I-'m not-t!"

"Er.. well, I'm off."

~~<<~~>>~~<<

"Are you excited for the Halloween festival? (I know I wrote party but I couldn't find it so- it's a festival now. Deal with it)

"Yeah, I guess."

"Ooh! What are you gonna dress up as?"

"I honestly have no clue.. A fairy? I ran out of options. You?"

"I'm still thinking.. But I could always be a cheerleader," she shrugged.

"You have it so easy. Maybe I just won't go."

"NO! Please??"

"Fine."

"Leah's right, you ARE very vulnerable."

"Leah told you what?"

"Nothing!"

I narrowed my eyes at her, but said nothing.

HAHAHA take that glitches!

-flower