33| I Am Forced To Sign A Permission Slip

The rest of the week went by, but I had to admit that the teachers were in a sour mood, and tended to give us extra homework. It didn't help my mood at all. I felt even worse when Carina informed me of some bad news.

"Diana!" she cried, her lip trembling.

"W-what is it?" I was shaken up by her sudden attitude.

"It's Kristen!"

"What about her?"

"She's threatened to kick me off the cheerleading team if I don't stop being friends with you," a single tear slid down her cheek, and I immediately felt a guilty feeling in my stomach.

"I don't want to give up cheerleading," she sniffed.

I didn't reply, feeling bad that I was the cause of all of it.

Carina hugged me sorrowfully, and finally spoke up.

"But I don't want to stop being your friend either.. After everything we've done together.."

She looked at me, tears streaming from her eyes. "And I've decided that I'm quitting the cheerleading team."

AN: This is so sad... but Carina's loyal! YAHOO!!!!!

I gulped in a breath of air and said, "You don't have to do that for me..Kristen-"

"To hell with what she says! I'm not letting her get her way."

I nodded feebly, still processing what just happened.

Carina walked away slowly, glancing over to the side.

I hugged my stomach painfully, feeling immense guilt. I couldn't believe that Kristen would be such a horrible prat! And the last thing I needed right now was the stupid boys rubbing everything in.

And when I say stupid boys, I mean Malfoy and Nott. Blaise actually isn't that bad anymore and when they came to find me later, he kept quiet.

"She's even uglier when crying" Draco sneered.

Nott nodded in agreement, checking a gold watch-where had that come from?!?- on his wrist. "Well are you done crying yet? I don't have all day and I need you to sign this"

Diana could practically see the smoke coming out of her own ears. How dare they interrupt her just to get a stupid form signed?!

"What is that anyway?"

Nott rolled his dark chocolate brown eyes. "I'm going skiing with Kristen over winter break."
"So?"
"So i need you to sign the form since you're my ambassador or whatever"

Diana crossed her arms. Oh how easy it would be to refuse.

"Or I'll buy the school from your principal and leave you education-less"

Or not...

"Okay I'll sign it!" Diana snapped, snatching the paper from his hand. (Hopefully leaving him with a paper cut)

EEEE sry short chapterrrr I had in-person school today and just got back like an hour ago.. so my sister had to write half of this one when I was gone... and yeah....

-flower