64| ALERT! Couple's Fight

"You expect me to pay for animals! A stupid one slashed me in the face a few years ago-"

"You're still going on about that? You were 13. And yet you're still complaining how Granger punched you in the face that one time-" Zabini started.

"PFFT!" I finally let out, then clamped my hand over my mouth.

"Shut. up," Malfoy snarled at the both of us, then looked at Katie. "You-"

"Oh my gosh, were you okay? I feel so bad for you! Then again, I- nevermind. You're better now, right?" she cut in once again.

"No thanks to you," he glared at Zabini, but Katie seemed to take it the wrong way.

"Well, excuse me if I wasn't there at your school," she scoffed.

"Hey- what-?" he sounded confused.

"Hello, sir? The police are on their way," the manager spoke up.

I just realized she sounded exactly like a karen 🤣🤣🤣

"My gosh, Draco, just pay," said Katie, looking more and more infuriated by the second.

"I said I didn't have enough money!" he finally let out.

"What? You said that you were rich!"

"No, YOU said I was rich!"

"When did I say that? You're pathetic!" she spat.

"Ooh, drama! I'll get the popcorn," Blaise intercepted.

"SHUT UP, ZABINI!" Malfoy growled. '

"I wouldn't recommend it, the popcorn here tastes TERR-I-BLE," sang Kristen from the background. "Well, according to Theo. I wasn't going to break my diet like that-"

"Not the time, Kristen!" Katie hissed.

"Ooh, tough breakup?"

"No, I-"

"Aw, that's too bad, you deserve better,"

"So this has turned into a 'girls-comfort-girls' moment?" asked Nott skeptically.

He went ignored as Draco and Katie continued bickering.

"You're being ridiculous!" Malfoy fumed.

"It's not my problem you're broke! You're probably in debt or something!"

"You're such a gold digger! (probably spelled that wrong) Why can't you like me for who I am?"

"I can't! You have a terrible personality!"

"But-!"

I turned around and saw a group of police officers approaching the scene.

Hi again! I'm really bored right now, so why not write you know? I had so much fun writing this chapter though 😂 it was hilarious

And bc I changed my name a few weeks ago you can call me mint now ig? but I'm still saying flower since I'm too lazy to change every single author's note :(

-flower