41| Malfoy's A WHAT?

Edited by: theeyz

I clicked the first one I saw worriedly.

In big bold letters wrote, DANGEROUS MURDERERS ON THE LOOSE!

A few weeks ago, the police were contacted by an 18 year old man named Thomas Reynolds, who reported to have seen "Loud noises. Screams. Flashing lights." It has reached the attention of the BDN that they may be part of a large conspiracy. 

Reynolds has been interviewed and when asked about the people at the crime scene, he simply said, "Black. Metal Masks." Why he seemed to be talking in these short statements are beyond us, but when interviewed further, he could not seem to remember the attacks of any sort.

Many professionals have been speculating on these rumors, saying they're just false claims but there are just way too many videos and photos of proof circulating the internet. Just yesterday, a family of 5 dropped dead with no sign of harm in their house in there otherwise, perfectly healthy bodies. Dr. Katrina Chad has said, "This may be part of a much graver string of attacks around Great Britain and everyone must be on high alert at all times." Below, is a photo of these alleged terrorists, who's numbers seem to be never-ending as more and more flock our country.

" Below, is a photo of these alleged terrorists, who's numbers seem to be never-ending as more and more flock our country

Photo taken by Ash Ketchman, 10.11.1997

But it's not just this one report. Many people claim to hear  'tortuous screams'. around their neighborhoods as well, along with a mysterious green light, and a spike in kidnapping rates.This is all still a big mystery, but a couple families called in to report missing people, some even children. It is now said, "Beware Them. Run."

Article written by Katelyn Melopes, graduate from the University Of Habard News

Department of  UTFC. ******

I turned away from my computer, shocked.

Was Malfoy really one of them? I mean, he's certainly got the attitude, but-

I held my head queasily.

"Maybe I'll just ask Blaise. He'll know, right? But why would he tell me..?" I said to myself, then plucked up the courage to go speak to him.

"Actually, maybe I'll just call him," I thought.

I dialed the number and waited.

"Hello?"

"Hi.."

"Oh. Diana."

"Um.. do you happen to have any idea what Malfoy is? It sounds weird when I say it like that, but his costume is identical to those of a "weird terrorist group?"

"Oh.. um, well.. Basically he's part of a little group that has a bunch of nonsense going on.. And he likes a type of blood? And he hates everyone that doesn't..have that type of blood.So he and the group go around TRYING to spread the belief and are sometimes a bit violent. As for their weapons, they use those stick thingies that create some kind of light, and they learn it at a big school, you know, 'cause he's rich- well not anymore but, forget I said that, the school just basically chooses who goes? And if you don't want to you'll get an endless load of letters.."

"Er.. WHAT?", but he'd already hung up.

So Diana has no idea what he's talking about, lol..

-flower