65| Nott Drives A Garbage Truck? PFFTT!!

"Hello, we got a call that you weren't paying a fine?" One of the officers approached the scene cautiously.

"It's him!" Katie pointed at Draco fearfully.

"Okay, sir, please pay the fine in one week or face arrestion,"

"Hey, you can't do that! My father will-"

"Excuse me, how old are you exactly?"

"18."

"That's past the legal adult age, this is your business, not his."

"Your father can't pay it either. He's-" Nott whispered.

"Shut up!" hissed Malfoy.

"Alright, sir, we're giving you one week, alright?"

"You're just s-" but they had already left.

"And Draco? Don't talk to me again," Katie huffed and stormed off.

~~<<~~>>~~<<

"EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE BUSES!" a loud voice rang across the park.

We trudged through the snow, and I watched Katie and Draco stand at least ten feet apart from each other.

After we arrived, a professor started to talk. "Thank you. It has come to my.. Attention that one of you have.. Littered. Okay, under ANY circumstances, I repeat, ANY circumstances, you can not, should not, and will not litter. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes,"

"Good. Now may I have a word with you, Mr. Malfoy?" she then spoke sharply after. The whole entire school had their eyes on him.

She then looked up. "Everyone else, you're dismissed!"

They stayed.

"Go!"

"..."

"Oh for goodness sake! I'm trying to have a PRIVATE conversation right now!"

"FINALLY! Hey, you go too." she looked at me.

I walked away.

"Ugh, he's taking forever," complained Kristen, re-painting her nails.

"It's been five minu- oh look he's back," I objected.

Malfoy approached the scene with no signs of fear.

"I think this is my cue to leave.." I scooted away.

"Yeah just leave," Malfoy grumbled.

"Ok..."

I didn't actually leave, though. Hiding behind a convenient wall, I was able to make out the entire conversation.

"Why can't you just pay the fine?" asked Malfoy angrily.

"I've paid enough! The only reason you even have a HOUSE is because of me!"

"It's just 1000 pounds!"

"Just? I would like to see you pay it yourself, then!" Nott cruelly laughed.

"You're already paying for everything! It's just a bit more money!"

"I'm not waking up at 4 AM every morning to drive a garbage truck for this!"

"What?"

What was the right thing to say. While I was supposed to be dying of laughter, I wasn't because:

I was hiding, so I couldn't do anything suspicious

The most ridiculous I'd ever thought became reality. He was all "I HATE EVERYTHING" and now he was driving a "muggle" garbage truck? I needed time to think