13| P.E Sucks

I slumped onto my bed groaning and pulled out my laptop to begin writing. Before I could get started though, my phone beeped and although I really shouldn't- I peeked at it and saw a message from Carina. 

Well... one small text won't hurt, right?

heyitscarinawilliams: 

@dianatheevans!!! where are you? 

wanna meet up for dinner in the hall 

i heard they're serving steak tonight XD

hotterthanprincessleia: 

really no way?!?! 

how'd you know?

heyitscarinawilliams:

i spied the kitchen after detention T-T

which btw was so gruesome i had to restock Minerva's fridge

I smiled and quickly typed out a response. 

dianatheevans: 

ooh really! yes let's go eat I'm so hungry 

and please, i literally had to write a billion lines for my detention- that's so unfair!

Just as I was about to set my phone down, Carina's reply came through and of course, I had to read it. 

heyitscarinawilliams:

great! i'll meet you guys in the stables at 8!

hotterthanprincessleia:

im already there! taking notes for P.E tomorrow! 

heyitscarinawilliams: 

damn, I'm here too! Where are you?

However, there was no reply from Leah. 

dianatheevans: 

Leah? Where did she go? 

heyitscarinawilliams: 

I can't find her! Help! 

Suddenly, I had a horrible feeling in my stomach and I ran to the dorm door, stopping only to grab my shoes. Did something happen to her? 

Gasping, I ran through the dark hallways of the school and out onto the field, still barefooted. 

In the distance, I could see a group of tall figures. 

Boom

Was that a gun? 

I ran faster. Through the grass and to the barn. The silhouettes were getting clearer. 

"HEY!", I shouted when I got close. "WHO ARE YOU?"

A flash went up out of nowhere and there appeared a glowing orb of light, illuminating the faces of... Nott and Malfoy?!?

"WHAT IS GOING ON?", I screamed, angry and still a little terrified. 

Then, another two figures burst from the forest. "DIANAA!", the taller one screamed, and with relief, I realized it was just Leah and Carina. 

"Thank god! Where were you?", I shouted, embracing Leah in a suffocating hug. "I was so worried- oh my god- I'm so glad you're okay!"

Leah, panting, buried her head into my arms. "Ahhh, I saw this robber- he had- he had a gun, I thought he was going to kill me!"

Nott coughed, "Yea we shot him"

~~<<~~>>~~<<

I felt slightly dizzy as a blank cloud whitewashed over me. Where am I? What had I been doing for the past hour?

Shaking my head, I couldn't help but wonder why my feet were caked in dirt inside my dorm. Had I sleepwalked?

Whatever the case, I knew I still had tons of homework to do. By 9:15, I managed to practice a bit of flute through my throbbing headache and decided to just go to sleep. I could always wake up early tomorrow, right?

I took a quick shower, the warm water washing over me in relief from my dizziness, and flopped into bed. Grabbing my phone, I decided to tell Carina and Leah about my sudden headache.

~~<<~~>>~~<<

dianatheevans:

guysss i feel like the strangest thing just happened.

i can't remember what i was doing the last hour or so?

and now i have a headache T-T

...

hello?

oh well, goodnight guys (: