23| I Will Never See Music The Same Way Ever Again

I opened the car door and sat in the driver's seat. Since there were only 2 back seats, Nott grumbled and sat in the front with me, much to both of our displeasure.

"What's this?" Nott asked, twisting at the AC. (Do they say that? Or am I just really weird...?)

"Don't mind it."

He shrugged and pushed a button just as the engine started. Zabini almost jumped out of his seat. Loud, blasting music started.

(Idk what to play this is a random song)

"Love is a rose but you better not pick it,

It only grows when it's on the vine,

A handful of thorns

And you'll know you missed it,

You lose your love when you say the word

"Mine."

(Do you know the song?)

I groaned and pressed the "OFF" button. "Don't touch anything else," I hissed, as people were already looking at us weird, AND my earbuds were throbbing.

"That song wasn't too bad," admitted Zabini after settling down. "Turn it on again, won't you, Theo?"

Nott sneered at him, but turned it on again. I quickly lowered the volume before anything wrong could happen again.

"I WANNA SEE WHAT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN,

I WANNA LIVE THAT AGE OLD DREAM,

COME ON, LADS, WE CAN GO TOGETHER,

LET'S TAKE THE BEST RIGHT NOW,

TAKE THE BEST RIGHT NOW."

I rolled my eyes and continued to drive, before stopping by a ringing on my phone.

~~<<~~>>~~<<

THE FOLLOWING IS A FAKE NUMBER, DON'T TRY DIALING IT

669-***-1**

Brooke

Of course it was Brooke.

"Hello?"

"Diana."

"..yeah?"

"I forgot my money at home."

"So..?"

"Can you go get it? PLEASE?"

"I'm not even at home."

"Hmph. You're with that rude guy, aren't you?"

"Him? Uh-"

"You are. Anyway, I don't wanna look bad by not paying."

"Don't come to me."

"Ugh. Well, see you later, hopefully at the end of the school year."

~~<<~~>>~~<<

I rolled my eyes at her comment, and hung up.

"We're here." I announced, inhaling a deep breath.

"FINALLY!" yelled Malfoy, scrambling toward the exit.

"How do you open this?"

I almost rolled my eyes again. ALMOST.

Not even bothering to question why the heck he didn't know how to open the door, I opened it.

Grabbing my bag and putting on my coat, I walked to the entrance of the mall, noticing it was exactly 6 PM. (Did I make it 6? I don't remember T-T)

THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER AHH! Well...the next chapter is mall business. And then after that I think welcome party, and then they'll be going on a field trip I haven't decided whether or not though...and then it's break time :) Christmas stuff..prom, homecoming, then finale and stuff.

-flower