20| Is Anyone Going To Ask Me Out? No? Hmph.

"Anyway, I hope everyone did their homework and weren't too focused on boys..or girls, for that matter."

I spun my pencil furiously at that comment. Hmph.

Then. being the lazy person I was, fell asleep.

"Ms. Evans! Must I give you detention! I would hate to give one to a girl, but-"

That woke me up speedily.

I could practically SEE Nott snickering behind me. I rolled my eyes and opened my textbook boredly.

"-And for homework, please summarize the story of Leto giving birth to Artemis and Apollo!"

Had I dozed off again?

I wasn't complaining, however, and ran out of the classroom. Unfortunately bumping into-

Nott.

~~<<~~>>~~<<

Ok, I'm kidding. It was Leah.

"Er..hi?" I mumbled.

"Hi.." she replied, then burst out, "I'm really sorry! I don't know what I was thinking, nosing into your business like that! I get if you don't forgive me, but-" she blubbered.

"It was my fault too." I sighed.

"Took you long enough." said a voice behind me, Carina!

We looked at each other sheepishly.

"Anyway, guess who asked me out today!" Leah squealed.

"Felix?" I guessed.

"Leo? Hugh?" Carina asked.

"SCOTT?" I asked incredulously.

"No, sillies! Jordan!" Leah shook her head/

~~<<~~>>~~<<

"Jordan?" I asked, confused.

"Who's he?" Carina questioned, just as confused as I was. (or she looked like it)

"Never heard of him." I continued.

"Is he new?"

"Cute?"

"Smart?"

"Addicted to homework?"

"Oh geez! He's not new! Yes, he's cute and smart. And he is NOT addicted to homework! Well, maybe a bit.."

"Ooh, you've found the perfect match." giggled Carina.

"Yes, I know, but I don't have a dress!" sighed Leah, worried enough to not be offended by the comment.

"You'll have a dress by next week, I can assure you! We can go to the mall after school! I don't have practice today, do any of you?" Carina asked.

"No." we said in unison.

"Then it's settled! We'll meet up at Ereled Mall at 5:30! Let your exchange students..do whatever they do. Meanwhile, we have 2 of the 3 last classes together! Electives, Chemistry, then..Literature." Carina rambled.

I nodded, then prepared to go to band.

FOUR DAYS WITHOUT UPDATING! Thank you to all of you readers for bearing with me, TY Lizziethepanda2218 for following me, and TY to MsMalfoy8 for voting on more chapters and commenting! I REALLY appreciate comments!

-flower