85| How It Ended

Theo paced around in a room frantically, feeling quite terrible. He'd watched- watched the entire thing unfold, watched Diana's hopeless eyes in front of him, and he did nothing.

Didn't give her a look of reassurance, didn't even acknowledge the fact that he was listening and not plain ignoring her.

Because he was.

In the last bits of her memory of them, he was ignoring her. He regretted what he'd done, but he also didn't at the same time.

It was for the best, and even if she ever did regain a few memories back, if she remembered him as nothing but a spoiled brat, then so be it.

He was quite a jerk to her, wasn't he?

Life didn't always turn out how you wanted it to be. You couldn't choose if you had blonde hair, or brown eyes, or a bright personality, you just had to deal with it.

Everything was up to fate, and in this life, Diana Evans and Theodore Nott were not meant to be together.

All of it was nothing but a phase, nothing more, nothing less.

It was just a bit of Muggle Trouble.

OH MY GOD IT'S OVER!!!! This ending was not how you expected, huh? Sorry to all those who were hoping for a happy one, but I had this planned from the very start. If you scroll down to my really early messages in conversations, there is a pretty big hint that everything would turn out this way. To those who guessed it, congratulations!

Obviously, this won't be the last you'll see of me. I'll have an epilogue, then an acknowledgements, I'll probably even include a separate book for a Q and A to answer all the plot sections that weren't clear, were never explained, about me, (just no personal stuff), about the rest of my plans, (since as you know, I cut this story short) etc.

I want to thank all of you for being such amazing readers and people!

-flower