52| No One Remembered To Practice

"So.. I hope that you guys practiced your songs, as we're going to be playing them next week," Professor Hermay announced.

"Which songs again?" A voice peeped up, and Professor Hermay looked like he was going to facepalm, but instead said, "Banjo, Mission Bells, and Mandolin Rain, Ella. Any other questions?"

"When did you assign those?"
"Please tell me you practiced.."

"Well, um-"

"Okay. So.. raise your hand if you don't think your ready, if you don't remember me assigning the songs, or if you have no idea what I'm talking about and thought the next concert was in March,"

Surprisingly, almost everyone's hands went up.

"Alright then, today we're doing a full practice day then. Everyone into their spots! Get your instruments out and 1-2-3!"

By the time class ended, Professor Hermay really looked like the situation was hopeless, but hid his disappointment and dismissed everyone.

Ring Ring Ring!

"Hello?"

"It's Leah,"

"Oh. Hi!"

"Hey.. um, you know about the Thanksgiving party?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, they're hosting it at an.. Amusement park."

"..what?"

"Mmhm."

"Uh.."

"You know what, I'll send the photo to you."

"'K."

"Wait.."

*insert picture

Thanksgiving Party!

~activities and fun~

November 25, 1999, Yuletide Frollocking Fun, ****

All Students Allowed! Transportation is Provided!

(exchange students required to come along)

Signed, Principal Camilla

"Hey, you still there?"

"Yeah. Did you tell Carina?'

"Yup, a few minutes ago,"

"Oh. Well, I gotta go now. Catch you later?"

"Yeah."

~~<<~~>>~~<<

"Tomorrow's the concert!" I whispered frantically.

"You'll do FINE," reassured Leah.

"But I know that something's gonna go wrong.."

"Something will if you keep saying that! How do you know anyways?"

"Just a hunch,"

"Okay. But these 'hunches' don't always come true! Nothing's going wrong and you'll do fine!"

"Yeah, but what if I mess up and Brooke or Kristen just happens to be there and records me!"

"Kristen probably wouldn't bother to go,"

"And Brooke?"

"Who was she again?" piped up Carina.

"My sister. Now enough about that, I need to worry about if I forget the song!"

"Just make up a few notes and you'll be fine!" Leah patted me on the back.

"I can't just do that! It's a group song! How am I supposed to do that?"

"Then just pretend you're playing!"

"I-"

"That's enough." Leah cut in. "You're going to do great,"

"Even if I do, then Theo's probably gonna ruin it!"

"Who's Theo again?" Carina asked curiously.

"Theodore. Nott." I grumbled.

"OH. Him! The guy that was chasing us?"

"Yeah. Him."

"Ohhh.. so you really stand no chance then,"

"Carina!" Leah yelled.

"Sorry.. Stating the obvious.. But you must be REALLY out of your usual mind to call him Theo.."

"Carina.." Leah looked at her threateningly.

"Excuse me! I'm just going to.. Er, go back to my room. You two have fun!" she squeaked, and carefully slid out.

"That girl.." muttered Leah.

I'm so sorry for not updating earlier! I was literally waiting for an update on the story I'm reading, Eudaimonia. There was a really big reveal in the chapter and I'M SO HAPPY NOW!!! 

But anyways.. here's the link to the story actually. (I would recommend reading it from the first book)

Book 1:

https://www.wattpad.com/776186735-aletheia%E2%94%81%F0%9D%90%A2-pjo-hp-%F0%9D%90%A8-book-one-foreword

https://www.quotev.com/story/11816058/Aletheia-i-PJOHP/28

Book 2:

https://www.wattpad.com/817706416-proairesis%E2%94%81%F0%9D%90%A2%F0%9D%90%A2-pjo-hp-%F0%9D%90%A8-book-two-foreword

https://www.quotev.com/story/12983308/Proairesis-ii-PJOHP/1

Book 3: 

https://www.wattpad.com/932330179-aporia%E2%94%81%F0%9D%90%A2%F0%9D%90%A2%F0%9D%90%A2-pjo-hp-%F0%9D%90%A8-book-three-foreword

https://www.quotev.com/story/13148350/Aporia-iii-PJOHP/1

Book 4: 

https://www.wattpad.com/970296801-eudaimonia%E2%94%81%F0%9D%90%A2%F0%9D%90%AF-pjo-hp-%F0%9D%90%A8-foreword-book-four

https://www.quotev.com/story/13381469/Eudaimonia-iv-PJOHP/1 

(all the links go to wattpad or quotev)

I literally sound so weird but like GO READ IT it's AWESOME!!!

11QueenSupreme11/ https://www.quotev.com/BlowingRaspberriesAtYou ty for writing it!! 

Um, yeah. (PJO crossover)

EDIT: I forgot you can't copy and paste, so.. um, if you want an easier route to get there, all 4 books are in my reading list, just looks for the ones titles Aletheia, Proairesis, Aporia, and Eudaimonia.

Moving on, tyy to SiriBooorandom143849, and -MULTIFANDOMSIMP- for adding my story to their reading list! And ty to ellsgaudian04 for voting! And ig ty/no ty to theeyz for commenting, but can't say they were good comments..

-flower