54| Professor Naughty=Nott Professor Naughty

I felt.. Nervous. Anxious. Angry. Shaky. What if I didn't want to go? They couldn't force me to, I thought sassily.

Ugh.

Just go!

"But I don't want to!" I hissed.

You'll be fine! You already went up once!

"Do I have to?"

GO!

"And I thought Draco was weird?" drawled a stony voice behind me.

"Just leave," I said without thinking.

"Are you sure? You sound really troubled there. Maybe I should get you a therapist,"

"Thank you, but NO."

"Too late," he shrugged.

They're so mean to each other lol.. I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote Theodore Nott on the title.. Actually I do have an idea.. You just have to wait 😈 and see

"Fine. Go say hi to them, and LEAVE ME ALONE."

"As you in- you actually think I was going to agree? Nope."

"Then I'm going."

"Stay."

"I have a concert to go to," I seethed.

"Last time I checked, you were arguing with your mind that you didn't want to go,"

I felt my face turn red, but replaced it with a scowl, pursing my lips together, yet I didn't say anything, and stormed off.

I could hear him calling, "You're just sad because I'm right."

Without warning, I whirled around and punched him in the face. He flinched away from her reactively, then got his whole 'bad boy' act back together and looked at me threateningly. "Oh, you wan-"

"What is going on here?" Professor Naughty glared at us right before Nott was going to punch me in the stomach.

"Theodore, my office. Girl, you have detention."

Nott narrowed his gaze at the professor, before Professor Naughty grabbed his hand and dragged him away. Normally, I would've gone and most likely cheered for him, but today, I followed him cautiously.

"-if I hear one more thing about you misbehaving, you won't hear the end of this."

"You don't scare me, Father." he said it like a disease in his mouth.

I gaped. Father?

"You've already disrespected the Dark Lord. Be more like your mother."

"YOU killed her!"

"Don't go at me for that. It-"

"I don't want to hear your stupid lies!"

"Theodore. We're going." Before Nott could do anything, they whisked away. Literally.

Mother? His mother died? Because of his father? Who is the Dark Lord?

I ran away very, very, quickly.

The secret's out! Partially. For you readers, Professor Naughty is actually Professor NOTT! Guess who Professor Rudolph is.. :)

By the way, Diana is completely clueless about all the Death Eater stuff. She just thinks that Theo hates his father because he killed his mother. Which is true, but there's more to it..

😈 (again)

-flower