32| Go Laybell!

"Mind if I sit here?" asked Leah, sitting down before I could say anything.

"No..?" I questioned unsurely.

"Great! Want a drink?"

"Sure.."

"Here,"

"Thanks."

Down on the grass stood Coach Euphelia, who yelled, "WELCOME LAYBELL AND GRANKOS HIGH! WE ARE ALL PROUD TO HAVE YOU HERE TODAY! NOW, HANDING IT OVER TO DOMINIC, THE REFEREE."

"Dominic" took the microphone and said, "I am Dominic Sovaski, and I will be your 'referee for this football match. Representing Laybell High.."

Students yelled in support.

"And Grankos High..."

More cheers.

"Now, a few rules to go over. No littering, sabotaging, cheating, backing down, tackling, and NO BEING SORE LOSERS! The winners are the winners. Now, let the game.. BEGIN!" he blew his whistle forcefully, and the match officially started.

(I have no experience in this whatsoever.. So like I know I'm probably wrong with all this but bear with me)

"And Reffers from Grankos has the ball! He passes it to Friors! He passes it to Cerkins! Can she make the score 1-0? She shoots- and... GOAL!!!!!!"

"NOO!" yelled Leah, stomping her foot.

"Nooo.." I tried to sound focused,

"Now Grant from Laybell steals the ball, swerves to Ryder, who passes it to- interception from Trells, Trells from Grankos has the ball, now Yami has it, and he scores! 2-0!"

Leah groaned.

The game continued on.. "3-0!" "3-1!" "3-2!" "HALFTIME!"

I rushed down the bleachers to see Carina wiping a bead of sweat off her forehead. "We can do this.." she was muttering.

"You okay?"

"What? OH! I'm fine, no need to worry about me.. Heh."

"You have no idea how suspicious that sounds."

"Literally nothing's going on."

"If you insist..."

"Do you have any water?"

"Yeah, wait a second..." I looked up to see Leah gulping down the water.

"Uh, nevermind."

Carina frowned, and sat down.

"HALFTIME OVER!! EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR SEATS!"

And the game proceeded.

"3-3!" 4-3!" "4-4!" "5-4!"

"GRANKOS HIGH WINS!!!!"

"NOOOO!" yelled Leah.

"I told you to not be sore losers," said the referee, raising his eyebrows, and she huffed.

YEEE updated :> but it is now my goal to update once everyday even with schoolwork and stuff.. So hopefully I can do it! Regular tys to bmalfoy100 and MsMalfoy8 for commenting!!

-flower