30| The Fine Cannot Be- WAIT WHAT?

"But sir-"

"Detention. Don't let me make it 5."

I frowned, and snatched my phone back from his hand, then ran back to the classroom. I could hear him chasing after me.

Carina waved to me as I came speedily in. Hurriedly sitting down, I tucked my phone in my pocket sneakily, and avoided Professor Rudolph's quizzical looks.

Soon after Professor Naughty came in, glaring at me. I smiled innocently back at him.

When class ended, he came up to me and said, "You still have detention."

I groaned.

So, yeah, the rest of the day flew by, before we were called for an assembly again. Principal Deliah was at the front.

"Good afternoon everyone! I hope you're all doing well today, I would like to announce that we're going to be hosting a soccer (football?) game against Grankos High in one week! If you would like to come, the sign-up sheet is over there, by Principal Thomas.

I decided I was going to go, since Carina was cheerleading and Leah was going. After I walked to the sign-up sheet, before I signed my name, Principal Deliah approached me and said, "If you don't pay the fine by next week, you're not going to the game."

Great.

One week passed pretty quickly, I had to admit, and I still hadn't figured out a way to pay for the fine. Of course, I paid a bit, but it was nowhere near enough, even with Carina and Leah offering to make a donation.

Sadly, I called the Police Department and faced my fears.

"Hello? This is- um, Ms. Evans, and I would like to apologize that I can't pay the fine you asked for, er.."

"Mm? Fine? It was already paid dayss ago, what do you mean?"

"W-what?"

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!!! Just that I got caught up into a wattpad, and we're going hiking today... anyway, you should read the wattpad! It's called "Skinny Dipping With A Mermaid," and if you've already read it, then no spoilers please! And Happy Valentine's Day! And TY to MsMalfoy8 AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR COMMENTING along with bmalfoy100!!!! Plus ty babyblueyes05 for adding my story to your reading list!!!! 

-flower