21| When Nott Is Smirking, Something's Wrong

Professor Hermay was waiting in front.

"2 months, 2 weeks until the conert!" He whistled.

"I want you to practice to the limit. No slacking. Everyone flip to page 18, and 1, 2, ready go!"

LALALALALALALALA (what nice music) LALALALALALALALA

"...for homework, start on page 20, since page 19 is a bunch of rubbish, and continue to practice "Fall For The Wind!" Class dismissed!"

AN: You can tell I'm rushing through the classes, but I'm just a bit excited for the next chapter which is dresses, and then the weekend, then the welcome party!

There was a new teacher at chemistry, as usual, and I almost completely forgot about exchange students and lists, but of course, someone had to ruin it.

I was actually happy for a while, meeting up at the mall later for dresses. First it started with Zabini.

"You don't even talk to us anymore, do you expect we know our way now? You're doing such a bad job-"

"Yes, I do expect you to know." I grumbled.

Then it was Malfoy.

"Why even bother being an "ambassador" then? Stupid muggles."

"You're being an annoying prat." I noted.

Then Nott...

"So we're annoying now? YOU'RE the disgusting muggle."

"If you say the word "muggle" again, I swear, Nott, I-"

Then the gossip girls.

"Omg, look at her! She's uglier in person!" someone whispered, studying her nails.

"Bleh, where'd she get that lip gloss from? The dollar store?" Another asked in disgust.

At that point, I wanted to crawl in a hole and rot there for an eternity. Or throw Nott, Zabini, and Malfoy, in it. With Kristen and her annoying friends. Along with those girls.

The teacher wasn't better.

"Hello. My name is Professor Vax. I have a serious case of-"

"Ghostilonia." I muttered to Carina, and she silently nodded.

"-So don't touch me. Open your textbooks and read, please."

Naturally, no one did.

In the corner of my eye, Kristen was painting her nails, her exasperating friend, Katie, was texting someone, her other friend, Brittney, was whispering to more exasperating friends, Teresa, Tiffany, and Flora, talking, presumably, about me. Cheerful.

When the bell rang, which I was dreading because literature was next, I groaned, and stood up.

"Come on. We have literature next. And since I'm SO nice, I'll walk you three there as well. Gee, what fun." I said sarcastically.

No one showed any signs of talking, so I went off, trusting they would come eventually.

~~<<~~>>~~<<

Professor Rudolph showed no signs of greeting us as we sat down reluctantly. It seemed as if no one wanted to go to class.

Technically, no one did, and quite obviously, too.

Professor Naughty, on the other hand, clutched his chest all the way throughout class, with short, heavy breathing. He looked pretty creepy. No one bothered to laugh about their ridiculous names, either.

Nott (when did he get there) was smirking behind me, and looked like he wanted to burst out with laughter and yell "BOO-YA!" or something weird like that; which surprised me, as he was usually green by now.