29| Happiness ALWAYS Comes With A Price

After the welcome party, I stormed back to my dorm room.

This day can't get any worse.

Turns out it could.

As I was walking to class, I (accidently) bumped into Teresa, who was apparently in a "SUPER" important call with Tiffany and Flora. As if. That wasn't even the worst part.

She actually held her nose shut and completely treated me like TRASH. Literally.

"Do I smell a stink in here?" or "Did someone take out the trash last night?" or "Have I wandered into the dumpster?" or just "Ew, ew, ew!"

She looked disgusted, and I felt the urge to actually throw up.

Then she had the nerve to roll her eyes and walk away, shoving me on the way.

"Rude," I muttered, but she heard me and said in a sweet voice, "You're just jealous."

"At least I'm not fake." I scoffed.

"So now I'M the evil one? How about when you completely INVADED Kristen's privacy?"

"I have no idea what-" I stopped, and gaped at her.

"Don't think she didn't know that you looked through her phone. How shallow do you think she is? You're CLEARLY the shallow one." then she sashayed away, leaving me fuming.

And the day only got worse. In the middle of literature class, I had to go to the office. And it HAD to be literature.

So, completely embarrassed as I went to the office with Professor Rudolph's murderous gaze on my back, I was half-tempted to go to the restroom and scream.

But I didn't, so there I was, sitting in front of the principal.

"Ms. Evans. You're late."

I stayed quiet.

"Well, do you know why you're here?"

"No...?"

"Hm. Well it has come to my attention that you got into a bit of an- accident last night, including a $100K fine."

"Uh.."

"I've debated for a bit whether to expel you for your actions, and I've come to the conclusion for you to-"

I'm going to be expelled!

"-let you stay."

"Really????"

"Yes, but on one condition. Two, actually. Pay the fine in one week, and don't let this ever happen again."

"Thank you!"

But she had already gone.

Excitedly walking through the hallways, I texted Carina and Leah that I wasn't going to be expelled.

Then, I found my phone lift up from my hand, and looked up to see Professor Naughty looking at me, his gaze hardening.

"Er-"

"Detention."

Updated again! But this was a really short chapter...

BUT on a happier note, happy early Valentine's Day! And happy early President's Day! (For US only I think) AND tyyyyyyyy to bmalfoy100 again for voting, ty to  for adding my story to your reading list, TYYY to apickypisces for making me laugh my head off and for commentinggg!!! TY to MsMalfoy8 for replying to my conversations!!

-flower