55| Wait.. What?

I wanted to confront them about it, but no one could know that I was eavesdropping. I still had questions, however. Why would Nott's father come teach in the first place. I thought about when I first heard them arguing.

(So many flashbacks (kinda?) It doesn't mean anything though btw)

"Fa-"

"-Doing here?"

"-Kaban,"

"-id you get here?"

"-ind you."

"What?"

"-espected the Dark Lord."

"OUT!" yelled Professor Naughty, glaring at them for the whole way out.

He was still Professor 'Naughty' back then. The first word was father. The next was most like what are you doing here. Kaban.. Azkaban! The prison.. I vaguely remembered that Malfoy's parents were there. Heck, I didn't even know if it was a prison!

If it was.. I thought back to what Blaise had told me.

"Oh.. um, well.. Basically he's part of a little group that has a bunch of nonsense going on.. And he likes a type of blood? And he hates everyone that doesn't.. So he and the group go around TRYING to spread the belief and are sometimes a bit violent. As for their weapons, they use those stick thingies that create some kind of light, and they learn it at a big school, you know, 'cause he's rich- well not anymore but, forget I said that, the school just basically chooses who goes? And if you don't want to you'll get an endless load of letters.."

The group must've gotten his parents thrown into prison. Blood types? I thought about the Civil War. It must've been exactly like that.. Except for the fact that they were prejudiced against a certain blood type.

But that still didn't explain why someone would like a certain blood type more than others. The next line..

(WAAAHH that was so long ago I completely forgot about what it actually meant I'm going to go change it right now so it makes more sense. You can go check it out too if you want to see the new version, so basically what you just read is the new version)

The next line. How did you get here? That sounded right. -Ind you. Feeding rinds. I remembered that as well. Judging from how weird that sounded, I heard it wrong. Feeding.. Bleeding? Rinds.. Binds?

Bleeding binds. That did not sound appealing, neither did it help my appetite.

Bleeding minds? That was even worse. But for the line he said.. Find you. Well, that would be nice, trying to find them? Espected? Respected. The Dark Lord? The Dark Lord! So respected was disrespected.

So they were saying..

"Father? What are you doing here?"

What would he say next? Why would he talk about Azkaban? Did he know Malfoy's parents, or any of the others? Or if he was a criminal himself? The Dark Lord sounded like a very prejudiced person. I gasped in realization. HE was the leader of the group! But Professor Naughty wouldn't care about that.. Unless he was part of it himself! And it would make sense that his supporters would be thrown into jail. But he wasn't? He sounded like quite the supporter. But he could've lied!

He could've said he wasn't! There wasn't any proof, was there? He could've lied and gotten away with it! Still, though, why was he talking about it anyways? I continued my make-believe scenario.

"We went to visit Azkaban."

"How did you get here?"

"I came to find you."

But that didn't make sense either. My head was completely spinning with thoughts, I hadn't even realized that a loud beat of footsteps was nearing me.

AHAHA! This is hilarious lol you five sus people are acting very sus! Detective Diana is getting closer and closer to some of your secrets! 🧐

Obviously she's clueless about magic, but everything else is getting revealed. I couldn't have her figure out everything, though, obviously, so bleeding binds? 😒

Can you guys guess what it was? And I was not expecting that at all but the first answer was correct on who Professor Rudolph was.. 🙊

Well I guess I can tell you guys or ur gonna go find it- but no one else in the story knows so 🤫

If you were all guessing this, then you were right! It's RUDOLPHOUS LESTRANGE! 🦌

-flower