24| You Don't Want To See Carina When She's Mad

Entering the mall, there was a large sign in the front, spelling the words "Ereled Mall", but one of the bright yellow lights was broken so it looked like "Er led Mall."

As the sliding doors opened, there was a woman at front wearing a hat with EM on it and a cheerful grin on her face.

"Welcome to Ereled Mall! Are you interested in buying any coupons? Need any help? I hope you find this visit enjoyable and satisfactory!"

I led the exchange students in after assuring the lady that I didn't need anything.

"Watch where you're going, pea-" yelled a voice ahead of me, I hadn't realized I'd bumped into her.

It was... (this again O-o)

Kristen.

~~<<~~>>~~<<

Her face suddenly contorted into a mixed emotion of surprise, understanding, disgust, and hatred.

"Hi, Theo! You know, did you get the text I sent you? I'm sure you did. Anyway, I've been waiting to ask you, do you want to go to the party with me?"

I was scowling at her, though I didn't notice at that moment. Nott, catching my unmistakable look of hatred, smirked and said, "Sure." in the most cheerful voice I'd ever heard him. Which wasn't too cheerful.

I huffed and watched as Kristen plastered a sickly sweet smile on her face and said, "Great! I already knew you were going to say yes, but.. Here's my number! Call me later. You should feel glad, you know; not everyone gets my number. And stay away from her. Might catch the hideous face disease!"

She looked at me with a fake look of sympathy as I sneered at her.

"Hey, Kristen, did you hear about the new shopping release for Sephora? I have been literally DYING to see it! Come here!" said someone, shining blonde curls covering parts of her face, which, I could tell from the distance, was full of makeup. It was Brittney.

"Of course I heard about it! I hear about EVERYTHING." she retorted.

"And I'm coming, just that I got distracted by this hideous girl." she recalled, smiled, and flipped her brown locks over her shoulder. I was practically seething by the time she walked away, laughing along the way.

Brittney took one look at me and scoffed.

I pulled Nott away and into the mall, eager to get away from the snakes in makeup.

"Over here, Diana! You're 5 minutes late!" waved Carina, successfully standing up on the fountain, the fountain with golden curls embroidered around it shaped into different designs.

"Sorry. Got into a little- argument with Kristen." I gritted my teeth at the thought of her.

"You saw her too? We avoided her on the way in." said Leah, sitting on the edge of the fountain, looking like she was going to slap Carina for standing.

"You'll topple over." she said, and shook her head, then looked towards me. She pointed at the others behind me.

"You brought them along?"

"I tried not to."

"Hm. Well, I guess they can stay." she shrugged. "Let's go now." she noted, checking the time.

We walked forward.

"Hey, wait for me! Wait... oh no." Carina looked down.

"She's stuck." said Leah.

"I told you something wrong would happen!"

"Someone get me off!" she yelled.

Leah giggled. For someone so calm and quiet, she could be a real devil.

"Fine! I'll come down myself.. As soon as I find out a way-"

In the end, she found a way to flip off the fountain...

"LEAH YOU ARE SO DEAD-" I watched amusedly as Carina chased Leah.

"Oh geez, sorry!" Leah wheezed, clutching her stomach. Carina pouted and stood.

"Humph."

~~<<~~>>~~<<

"Let's actually go now." I said, walking in. Turning around, I noticed that Nott, Malfoy, and Zabini were still there.

"You guys are ridiculous."

I shrugged and went forward. It was just a typical mall day.

I'm so lazy..can't even finish this mall business...but I updated! So yay for me!

-flower