45| GO AWAY

"Are you kidding me?" I grumbled. "I'm not even ready.. Oh gosh I'm gonna loseeeee! And then everyone's gonna watch me fail.." I went on, glancing at my small medal collection I'd earned through the years.

"Ugh.."

"Your pitiful life is so pitiful I almost pity you."

(Try saying that ten times fast XD)

"Are you stalking me or something, Nott!?!" I practically screamed.

"No, it's a coincidence," he shrugged, but I doubted it.

"Just go away.." I groaned.

He sat down instead. "Is that gold medal fake?"

"Why would it be fake?" I looked at him. It was very hardly earned, that was for sure.

"So if I bit it then-"

"WHY would you bite it?"

"You didn't let me finish."

"I still see no logical explanation for that."

He continued. "Then it would create a dent-"

"YOU-"

"Ah ah! You didn't let me finish!"

"Just go!"

He ignored me. "So I would know if it was fake or real gold-"

"Oh my gosh- I've had ENOUGH with you!" I buried my head into my hands.

He shrugged and stayed in his seat. "Do you have a book?"

"A book? Seriously?"

"What? Don't tell me that you don't have a book."

"Obviously I do-"

"Then get one for me. I'm staying here whether you like it or not, so might as well have something to do."

"What do you read anyways? How to permanently tick off a girl?" I asked.

"How did you know-"

I glared at him. "Kidding." he rolled his eyes.

Reluctantly standing up, I grabbed the first book I saw-  which was labeled Little Women.

Nott gave one look at the title and gave me a look. "What?" I replied.

"Little Women? I-"

"Well if you don't like it then you can leave," I snapped.

He gave me a skeptical look, but was soon gone.

I went out, not wanting to stay in my dormitory all day, so I went for a walk, which certainly took my mind off a lot of things. It didn't help my mood when I remembered that there was a band concert in 17 days.

It was Saturday, so I had time to practice. Another text interrupted me, however.

Princess Leah:

im so boredddd

Carinatheannoying:

same want to go to the cafe?

Princess Leah:

Sure, Diana, you?

You:

Sry practicingg

Carinatheannoying:

Oh 😔

Princess Leah:

C u then?

You:

👋

I sighed and sat down.

I completely forgot about posting 😬 so SRYY short chapter and um I was just writing it before class then after class then in the middle of class so- but TYY to evylunalovegood and ellsgaudian04 for adding my story to their reading list!!

-flower