19| Am I The Only One Who Finds Nott Annoying?

"Well, I-"

The new professor sighed. "We'll discuss your punishment later. Sit." he pointed to a carpet I hadn't seen before.

"Excuse me? Where's Professor Minerva?"

He looked surprised. "She's sick and can't make it to class today. Why?

Professor Minerva? Sick? I thought incredulously.

"No reason, sir." I replied quickly.

I sat down, panting. Nottt, Malfoy, and Zabini were already seated towards the back.

"I'm Professor Mars-" he was saying.

The class passed faster than I had thought, and before I knew it, I was walking out to history.

Along the way, there were posters everywhere, and people gossiping here and there.

I took a look at one of them.

~~<<~~>>~~<<

WELCOME PARTY

A party for our exchange students!

GIRLS ASK BOYS!

When: September 9, 1:00 PM

Where: Gym!

ACTIVITIES AND FAMILY FUN!

~each student can bring two family members~

PROVIDED REFRESHMENTS AND FOOD!
~volunteers to bring anything can sign up~

GAMES AND DANCING!

~if anyone is interested to set up a game, please let us know~

We Hope To Find Everyone There!

~~<<~~>>~~<<

The welcome party was in a week! But it was girls asking boys. I was just close enough to a cluster of girls that I could hear what they were saying.

"Welcome party? OMG, I can ask Michael! Have been waiting forever."

"Goodness Lucinda! Michael isn't going to ask you out!"

"I go by Lucy, thank you very much, and I'm asking him out!"

"Just shut up, guys."

"Cadence! You thought of someone to ask out yet?"

"Well, I was thinking Nott, you know, that really hot and rich new guy-"

I turned away before "Cadence" could say anything else. Nott hot? I was too disgusted to notice that ridiculous rhyme. Making a face, I drew my bag and left swiftly, not saying a word.

Arriving at the classroom just in time, I sighed and sat down. I glanced at Leah in the corner, who was pretending to have her nose in a textbook. I looked the other way and found myself staring at Nott, who was having a heated argument with his friends.

He turned around, however, and looked at me.

"Hi."

"-Ms. Evans, please tell me the answer to question 3, and leave your admirer alone! Honestly, girls these days.." 

I blushed.

WHY DO I ALWAYS CRINGE WHEN WRITING THESE MOMENTS!!!!! 

AHH I don't know why I'm not updating so often anymore.. and also I would like to thank Tauragon and JackBright3 for adding my story to their reading list! I would also like to thank MsMalfoy8 for voting on one of my chapters! I RLLY appreciate all of you and we're almost at 400 views!!!! TYSMM!!!!!

-flower