57| DID THAT THING JUST-

I rummaged through my closet for almost 10 minutes, and all I found was another unflattering shirt that I'd gotten from camp last year.

Whatever, there was no time to change anyway and knowing Professor Naughty, he'd make her stay up all night in detention since she'd punched his precious son's perfect, rich body. And probably 'dirtied' his close with her 'filthy animal hands'.

COMPLETE CUT-OFF FROM THE EDITOR'S- INTERESTING WRITING...

So I chose to just go and not think about it in any way.

"You're late- and what are you wearing?" Professor Nott (it sounded so weird to call him that) , growling.

"Well, um.. You see, I didn't have-!"

"I didn't ask for your excuse. You're late."

"Yeah, you didn't let me-"

"I said I didn't want your excuse!"

"Wha- but-"

"Sit."

I was about to put my hands into the air in surrender, but figured he wouldn't appreciate that very much.

"Today, you're going to be dusting those objects in the corner. You can't leave until you're completely done, and be very careful with them."

Huh. I didn't know he could 'care' about anything. Before I could speak up, he was gone. Like father like son, am I right? I thought dryly.

But I still had to start cleaning.

"Hey, you didn't-" then I realized that he wasn't going to hear me, but turned around and found a lot of supplies.

Clean of Curses

Goodbye Poison

Farewell Hex

Dusting Spells

"Wha.." I gaped at the titles. So.. not suspicious.

I started cleaning, nonetheless. As I started wiping the first one, it turned out to be much harder than it looked. After a good thirty minutes, the first one was clean. Only four more to go.

The so-called objects didn't help my mood either. They were all really creepy, complete with skulls and snakes that looked, surprisingly, like they were about to eat you.

When I was cleaning a statue that looked weirdly like an inhumane person, I heard a faint jerk from the snake, and I almost jumped. When I looked, however, it was gone.

Probably just my imagination.. I reassured myself, but at that moment, I heard a louder creak from the statue, and I swear its eyes turned red, and there was a mixture of sounds before I looked around and the skull looked suspiciously like it moved.

Hey, maybe.. Professor Naughty is really interested in creepy robotic action figures? I thought nervously.

CREEEEAK!

The skull definitely had moved.

I did the only thing that would make sense.

I made a run for it.

We're back! Nothing much I'd like to say, just stay safe!

-flower