26| I Hate My Life

I glanced back nervously, to see sirens blaring and yells.

"STOP THE CAR!"

I slammed my foot against the brakes and the car went into an abrupt halt. Unfortunately, there was also a distant "HEY!" following a loud thud.

Then that was the moment I realized Nott and Malfoy weren't even in the car, they were on the road. So they had fallen off the car, from the-

Roof.

How they got on there was a mystery to me, but I had other things to worry about. Police cars were surrounding me. An officer climbed out, and I did so too, along with Blaise, his eyes searching the crowd.

"Officer Herlome here, may I ask what were those two young men doing on the roof?"

"Er- um.. I don't know actually.."

"And it is said you are in charge of them, since they don't have a driver's license, am I wrong?"

"No, sir."

"Then please explain to me why they were on the roof."

"I- I told you, I don't know!"

He sighed. "Ms-"

"Evans."

"Ms. Evans, I am afraid that even if you didn't know what they were doing on the roof, you were in charge, so here's a fine."

I nervously looked at the paper he gave me, and in bold letters, were the numbers:

Disruption Of Other Drivers, Holding A Seemingly Dangerous Load, Technically Throwing Things Out Of The Window, Smoking, Damage Of Public And Private Property, Littering.

PLEASE PAY: 100,000 POUNDS

AN: I just searched pounds to dollars thingie and it's not 200 pounds, bc that's a bit less..its 275.79 and I wanted it to be kinda extreme... It's 100,000 now.. oop 

I gaped at it. "But sir, I-"

"Pay it by next week or face arrest." And with that, he swiftly entered the police car and drove away, leaving me standing.

"Hey." said Blaise, pushing closed the door.

"It's fine, just make Nott pay it or something. He's filthy rich."

"And he's going to agree? I'm doomed! How am I going to explain to Mum? "Hey, I've got to pay 100K pounds because of those "lovely boys" who SAT on my roof! Please, pay it, and don't ground me!" Goodbye, life!"

"Relax, you're overreacting, it's going to be fine-"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He flinched back as I completely exploded.

"STUPID RICH SPOILED BRATS WHO THINK THEY CAN JUST STRUT AROUND THE PLACE, ACTING LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE! STUPID NOTT, STUPID MALFOY, STUPIND KRISTEN, STUPID LIFE!!!!!!!"

I stamped my foot onto the road as I had a literal panic attack.

"It's going to be fine, just calm down. Take a deep breath."

Wheezing and struggling to catch my breath, my vision doubled and I crumpled to the floor. Guilt appeared across my face.

"I-"

"It's fine. Now get up," he ordered, and I shakily stood up.

"We're going back now. For real." Fiercely looking in the other direction, I climbed into my car and slammed the door as hard as I could.

YEEEE I updated!!! Sorry to keep you waiting, bmalfoy100 and MsMalfoy8! And ty for voting and commenting!!!! Next chapter or the chapter after that is welcome party!!! Plus, happy early or current Chinese New Year if you celebrate it! Plus I completely expanded the price of the price bc after an intense search and argument, adding up all the prices, it was like 100K... so oop

-flower