𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA?" lilith said, questioning her uncle's theory as the grey family, sat around the family table

"YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA?" lilith said, questioning her uncle's theory as the grey family, sat around the family table. even though the king dominion students were technically apart of the grey family, all of them being involved in family meetings- sometimes uncle sam only wanted to talk to his nieces and nephew.

"you don't think it is a good idea?" samuel grey said, challenging lilith's comment, to which the girl shook her head, her being very adamant on not liking this idea that her uncle was thinking of. "lili darling- he has been working so hard, and i think he's ready to finally go out there and do a mission."

"alec you really letting uncle sam here think it's a good idea to send him out?- alone i may add." alec looked into his sisters eyes, before quickly dropping the contact, that telling lilith that alec did actually side with his uncle this one time.

"fine uncle. but i go with him."

"absolutely not!" samuel shouted at his youngest niece, lilith not flinching at the sudden burst from her uncle, like her sister, whom did in fact flinch at the shout.

"and why the fuck not?" lilith questioned, alec placing his hand on her shoulder as he sensed that the girl was going to quickly grow annoyed if uncle samuel wasn't careful.

"because i said so. he needs to do this mission alone, and him alone."

"absolutely not. marcus is not ready uncle! if you won't let me go, for fuck sake don't let him go." lilith exclaimed, her anger making her stand up from her seat, her now towering over the rest of the family.

"whatever, i'm going to go patrol- you send marcus out- but if he gets hurt, i'm coming straight for you uncle sam." lilith announced, walking out of the room before any of her siblings or uncle could get a word in.

alec sat, eyes widened at what had just occurred between his sister and uncle.

"did you forget sam? lilith is very protective over marcus there." tiana commented, alec agreeing to which left samuel grey sighing in defeat as he got up from his seat.

"i can go with him uncle, if that'll make it easier for you." alec suggested as he lifted his feet up, about to rest them on the table when samuel hit his legs, stopping them resting on the table before it happened.

"would you really do that alec?" alec nodded, to which made their uncle smile, before he nodded his own head, pointing to the door that lili had just walked out of.

"alright then- then i'll go talk to he-"

"-let me do it uncle." tiana said, her uncle giving her a smile as he began to think maybe it was a good idea that tiana spoke to her sister instead of him doing so.

lilith was walking around the surroundings of the grey manor, her hand clenching at the knife on her hand every so often. she had her iconic knife also attached to her leg, in addition to her bow and quiver on her bag.

she was ready for any surprise attack.

"lilith!" the girl turned around to see marcus making his way over to her, she give him a small smile, stopping in her patrol to have a chat with the boy.

"you okay arguello love? had a chat with my lovely uncle yet?" lilith questioned, the look on marcus's face telling her that he hadn't- confusion presented on his face.

"no- does he wan-"

"yeah he might want to later- but that doesn't matter right now. what did you want to talk about, considering you know- you called my name." lilith spoke again as she ushered marcus to walk with her, so she could continue to do her patrols.

"i just wanted to make sure you were alright, i heard shouting from your family meeting." marcus said, concern filling his words- that making lilith smile at the boy walking beside her.

"i'm fine, just wasn't agreeing with everything samuel was saying that's al-" the sound of tiana and samuel's voices coming out of the front door of the house made lilith stop what she was saying.

she made eye contact with her sister, before noticing that tiana was making her way over to lilith and marcus.

"he's going to want to chat with me now isn't he?" lilith nodded her head with a sigh to marcus's question, that making him too sigh. lilith gave his shoulder a reassuring rub upon seeing her uncle call marcus over to the house.

"wish me luck." marcus said before walking away, lilith didn't wish him good luck, instead telling him that luck couldn't help him- lilith just wanting to worry marcus more.

and it worked, as he turned around, a clear look of worry visible on his face, lilith giving him a smile and thumbs up before telling him to go on, her uncle not liking having to wait around for people.

she watched as marcus made his way over to her uncle, sending a quick hello and smile to tiana as she walked past the teenager to her sister.

"is he really still sending him out there?" lilith asked her sister, tiana just responding with a nod of the head, lilith sighing in defeat.

"but- alec is going with him."

"oh yeah- cause sending alec with him is less dangerous than sending him out with me." lilith muttered, tiana doing what she did best as a sister, bringing the younger girl into a hug.

she could tell lilith was very much on edge clearly, more so than ever as it was rumoured that jason might have returned to england, that of course putting her on edge as well as the rest of the grey family and ex-king dominion students.

"how about we let off that anger you're brewing inside- with a nice relaxing game of archery?" tiana suggested, lilith letting out a faint laugh as she pulled away from her sisters arms.

"oh- cause it will definitely be a relaxing game with us two who are extremely bloody competitive yeah?" it was tiana's time to laugh at lilith's statement, bringing her into another hug.

"it'll take your mind off things before dinner- now come on."

AUTHORS NOTE
hello!!

it has been a while i know don't kill me-🤭🥺

i wanted to update to well update- and to tell you that stories will be updated slowly for the next two weeks- as i have exams next week and the week after,

and well they are my a-levels so i have to revise hehe love that 🙃🥲

anyway!

sorry for this short little chapter- i have began writing more of the next chapter, so who knows you might get another chapter before i start my exams on Wednesday!

hope you guys are having a good start to 2021- stay safe, stay hydrated! and i love you all bye🥰🥺❤️