𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Upon arriving back to some sort of safety at Kings Dominion, Lilith retired to her room, leaving Marcus, Billy and Saya to place Scorpio Slasher, back into the cell before they too retired to their rooms

The sense of adrenaline Lilith received when the Scorpio Slasher gutted the boy and her own actions of shooting arrows and throwing knifes, make Lilith smile, to which she did not want to do. After her psychotic break years before, Lilith did not want to feel any type of adrenaline with murder or successfully hurting someone, as it always brought her back to the day of her parents' murder.

Unlocking the door to her room, Lilith stepped inside, relief washing over her body as she kicked her boots off, taking off her leather jacket. Dismissing the time, Lilith wanted to have a shower, to hopefully wash off the feeling the urge to hurt another person after tonight. Grabbing her wash bag and her towel, Lilith was ready to head back out of her door, when she heard a knock.

Lilith sighed as she opened the door, revealing a flustered Marcus.

"Is everythi-"

The force of Marcus's lips against her own stopped Lilith from finishing her question as Lilith pulled the boy into her room. Closing the door behind him, Marcus turned Lilith around, slamming her into her door.

Lilith hummed, tapping the side of Marcus's face, making him break the kiss as he pulled his head back.

"Why?"

"Why what?" Marcus said, pushing the hair out of Lilith's face.

"Don't do this Marcus... you have a girlfriend, of whom you told me... 'wanted to actually give Maria an actual chance'". Marcus frowned as he stepped away from Lilith, knowing she was right.

Marcus huffed, walking over to Lilith's bed, planting himself upon it.

"You stay here... let me have a quick shower, and we can talk afterwards okay?" Marcus nodded his head as he rubbed his fingers through his hair, watching Lilith grab her wash bag and towel that she had dropped, leaving the room.

Closing the door, Lilith leaned herself against it, looking dead straight at the painting of Kings Dominion hanging in the quiet corridor.

"What in the actual fuck?" Lilith scoffed, leaning herself off the door, heading towards the showers. Kissing Marcus was wrong.

But it felt so right.

"Snap out of it Lilith. He's with Maria." She shook her head, slamming open the door of the showers as she walked in, feeling a draft from inside the room. Lilith shuddered at the sudden vulnerability to the cold, making her way towards the showers.

Sitting in Lilith's room, Marcus stared around at the posters and photos hanging from the girl's walls, bringing a smile upon his face. A photo on Lilith's desk caught Marcus's attention, as he made his way over. Marcus's smile grew as he picked up the photo frame, revealing a younger Lilith, her parents alongside three other children, Marcus assuming one to be Alec, the older brother Marcus had met recently.