𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

"So you're telling me

"So you're telling me... that you're all bloody alive? And none of you could bother to tell me!" Lilith shouted as she paced around the room.

Uncle Sam had taken her seat, sitting himself next to Billy as the four watched her pace.

"Lilith we couldn't!"

"Yes because of Jason. I know." Lilith mumbled as stood still, her head in her hand.

"I was in bits. When you sent me to Kings Dominion, i was told you were dead. Alongside Auntie Gina." Sam winced at her words.

Alec and Tiana looked at their uncle, waiting for his response. Lilith noticed the change of atmosphere in the air as she looked at her uncle.

"Oh my god... is Auntie-"

"Lilith..."

Lilith walked over to her uncle, pulling his arm making the man stand up before she pulled him into a hug.

Billy watched the two family members hug, Tiana and Alec also watching them.

"Okay enough of that. Gina would be throwing us to the floor if she saw us being this affectionate and emotional." Lilith laughed as she pulled herself out of her Uncle's arms.

"Yeah she hated the emotional and affectionate side of things."

"Yes but she still loved you guys dearly." Uncle Sam said as he looked at his nieces and nephew.

"Whose this?" Billy felt heat rush to his cheeks as the attention was brought onto him. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Lilith and Billy bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Uncle Sam questioned as he grew confused. Alec began to chuckle as he looked at his uncle.

"Far from it Sam." Alec said.

"Best friends would be the correct term." Lilith answered his question as she walked over to Billy, lazily swinging her arm around his shoulder as he leaned down.

"Oh... sorry." Sam scratched his neck, embarrassed. "How's is school though Lilith?"

She nodded her head as she pulled herself a chair, sitting next to Billy, Uncle Sam sitting back down in his seat.

"It's good. Oh... you guys would have been so proud of us." Lilith pointed to her uncle and her siblings, their eyebrows knitting together.

"It was the legacy ball not too long ago-"

"Legacy hazing."

"That is right Aleca." Alec rolled his eyes at his nickname.

"Wait... legacy hazing is still a thing?" Sam interjected. Billy nodded as he pointed at himself.

"Yeah... and a rat like me, experienced it first hand." Tiana smiled sympathetically at Billy.

"I couldn't have that. All my friends are... rats." Tiana nodded her head again, this time at Lilith.