𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Marcus sighed as he walked into the comic shop the following day, after spending the night at the Grey's warehouse and having an casual day during the school hours, it was nice for Marcus to escape to the comic shop, when he realised why the group...

Marcus sighed as he walked into the comic shop the following day, after spending the night at the Grey's warehouse and having an casual day during the school hours, it was nice for Marcus to escape to the comic shop, when he realised why the group were all stood around the cash register.

"Marcus just in time." He nodded, walking over to Maria of whom wrapped her arms around him, Saya and Billy raising their eyebrows to the boy, Maria not noticing.

After his confession to Samuel Grey the night before, Marcus realised that it was not fair for him to carry on seeing Maria when he felt stronger for Lilith, his head pre-occupied with his thoughts about Lilith and her lack of safety in this current predicament.

Marcus was brought out of his thoughts as he sat down on one of the stools, removing Maria's arms around him as he picked up one of the photos Saya had thrown his way.

"Jesus... is that Shabnam's dad?" Saya nodded.

"His mom could be in there as well." Maria spoke up as she picked up another photo Saya had taken of Shabnam's family home that was ransacked by Chester and the hillbillies.

"All the more reason we have to do this now." Billy chimed in, taking the photo out of Maria's hand, dropping it back onto the table. Marcus looked up to see Willie subtly shaking his head as the group continued to look at the photos.

"Shabnam's house is rigged with traps... Chester has seven to eight people inside helping him." Marcus nodded, Saya taking a deep breath as she nodded her head to Marcus, mentally asking the boy if he was okay after last night.

"You're sure he has Chico?" Maria asked, worry flooding her words as she looked at Saya.

"It's no bluff, he knows everything." Saya said, shaking her head as she looked at Maria. "He has to be getting information from someone inside of King's."

"Shabnam's parents." Marcus suggested, Saya and Billy agreeing with the boy.

"There's another problem..." Maria interjected, bringing the attention of the group back onto her. "El Diablo... If this animal sends him Chico's head, if he finds out it was me-"

"We're going to need some serious firepower." Marcus said, interrupting his girlfriend as his eyes scanned throughout the group. "Guns, explosives."

"Y'all must be out of your damn minds." The group silenced, looking at the sudden shout from Willie as he stood with his arms crossed. He said nothing further, instead he made his way out of the comic store before the group could get a word into him.

Marcus shrugged his shoulders to the group as he stood up from his chair, following Willie quickly out of the store.

                                             **************