𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

It was the night of the Legacy Dance and Lilith was stood in front of her mirror attempting to look at her dress through the broken glass

It was the night of the Legacy Dance and Lilith was stood in front of her mirror attempting to look at her dress through the broken glass. It was a black dress, only zipped up halfway to show off bralette underneath, exposing her chest tattoo of her family's ruin.

"Fuck this dance." She mumbled to herself as she heard the door of her bedroom open. Alerted, Lilith grabbed the knife which was wrapped around her left leg as usual. As she pointed up the knife to the door, the figure opened the door.

Lilith sighed as she saw Marcus come into her room. "Woah there, you should know by now Grey i ain't no threat." She laughed lightly as she lifted up the bottom of her dress placing the knife in its holder of which was tightly wrapped around the top of her thigh.

"You look nice." Marcus spoke up, as Lilith looked up smiling at the boy. "Why thank you Arguello." She winked as she picked up her lipstick, of which was more of a red with a pink undertone. Marcus watched as the girl applied her lipstick, of which was not her signature as she rubbed her lips together making sure it covered the huge area of her lips.

"If it wasn't for Petra i would just been joining you and the boys up at the graveyard." Lilith rolled her eyes as Marcus walked closer to her. "You're doing this cause you're being a good friend." Lilith once again rolled her eyes as she didn't see herself as being a good friend, more of the opposite.

"Yeah right, I've never been the good friend." She mumbled as she turned back to the mirror as she looked at herself one more time.

"Well enough of that Marcus. I have a dance to go." Lilith turned her head back around, flipping her hair over her shoulder in the process. "It was nice seeing you." Lilith picked up and sprayed her perfume before placing it back down.

"See you later Arguello." Lilith winked as she always does at the boy before opening the door of her bedroom, as she looked back towards the boy.

"Lock up for me will you?" And with that Lilith had left the room, leaving Marcus once again in her bedroom as he looked around as he lightly laughed to himself.

——

As Lilith made her way towards the doors of the dance, she noticed Saya and Maria stumbling over to her. Lilith laughed at the two girls as they must have had drunk a bit.

"Lilith!" Maria shouted as she opened her arms to her girl, wrapping them around Lilith's shoulders. Lilith was shocked at first by the affection Maria had given her, but decided to just let the anger she had towards her go for tonight as she wrapped her arms around Maria.

"Want some?" Maria said as she pulled out of their hug, shaking a half drunken bottle of wine. Lilith nodded her head as she was passed the bottle. "Have it." Lilith's eyes grew wide as she just shrugged her shoulders at Maria's gesture.

Lilith wasted no time downing the wine as she swallowed the contents of the bottle in seconds. Lilith shook her head once she had finished drinking the alcohol, placing the bottle straight in the bin by the side of the door.