𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Lilith was awoken up by the sound of her door being banged open, revealing the monks walking towards her

Lilith was awoken up by the sound of her door being banged open, revealing the monks walking towards her. "One fucking second would you. Give me the pleasure of getting changed." Lilith grunted to the monks, as they surprisingly listened as they turned themselves around as she got out of bed.

"Outside preferably." She scowled as all of the recent week she has not been able to get up on her own accord. "Get the fuck out. Did your mother raise you with no manners?" Lilith continued to say as the two monks walked towards her door, closing it behind them.

"Wow that actually worked. What the fuck?" Lilith laughed to herself as she opened her wardrobe picking out some black leather jeans and a plain black top.

She quickly got changed and brushed her teeth before placing her hair up in a messy ponytail, grabbing her glasses of which were next to her lipstick. "Detention does not deserve the look of not wearing my glasses." She spoke to herself as she quickly placed on some lipgloss, smacking her lips together. "Neither does it deserve my red lipstick."

"Okay monks you may come and drag me to detention like you always do." Lilith grabbed her watch off her dressing table, adjusting it as she placed it around her wrist. After hearing Lilith, the monks came into her room, not wasting anytime as they grabbed ahold of her arms dragging her out of her bedroom, walking her to detention.

——

Being shoved through the double doors, a slam was heard behind Lilith as she steadied her balance. "Be more gentle next time!" Lilith grunted as she looked up to see everyone sat down at their own desks. A smile was brought into Lilith's face when she saw Marcus already looking at her, as she saw his eyes looking her up and down.

"Fancy seeing you here." Lilith said as she walked over to Marcus sitting in the seat next to him. As she sat down next to him she saw Saya at the back of the room, Lilith was about to open her mouth to ask why she was here but quickly closed it again as Lilith remembered that Saya was Marcus's pledge.

Lilith noticed that Marcus had brought his notebook with him, as he attempted to hide it by covering it with his arms. Lilith shook her head as she leaned her head against the table, as she felt Marcus hand wrap around her waist pulling her chair closer to him. Lilith smiled as she leaned her hand over to Marcus that was on the table, squeezing it.

"Sip?" Lilith heard Petra say as she turned her head to see the girl offering Viktor a sip of her drink, Lilith smirked as she saw Viktor's eyes go slightly wide at her offer. As the door clicked open, Lilith sat herself up in her chair as it revealed Master Lin walking in with a monk carrying a box behind him.

"Master Lin," Lilith turned her head to see Chico speak up to the headmaster his hand in the air. "All due respect, this must be an oversight cause i didn't do—" Chico quickly shut up as Lilith turned back around to see Master Lin staring at the boy, not impressed with what he was saying.