𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Lilith stirred awake as she heard multiple voices around her

Lilith stirred awake as she heard multiple voices around her. "How did this happen Billy? Petra and Lilith could have died!" Lilith mentally took a deep breathe of relief as Petra did not die from her wound.

The last thing Lilith remembered from detention was Marcus leaving her as him and Saya left through the vent in the corner of the room, leaving Lilith to collapse around and continue to bleed out alongside Viktor and Petra.

"I don't know Lex! Marcus didn't tell me when we walked up here before he then walked off to go find Saya." Lilith felt her heart drop, he wasn't here? He wasn't here to see if her or Petra were okay. "How do we know she'll even wake up?" Lilith heard Billy continue to say as she moved her head the slightest, making sure the twos boys didn't see.

"Because," Lilith began to speak as she opened her eyes to see the two boys either side of her bed. "I'm too much of a pain in the arse to leave you guys yet." Billy laughed as Lex took a deep breathe.

Lilith looked at Billy, noticing that the boy had multiple bruises and cuts around his face, his eye swollen shut. Lilith began to open her mouth ready to question what had happened to Billy, but the boy quickly shut her down as he shook his head.

"Where's Petra?" Lilith tried to lean herself up but felt Lex's hand push her back down. "easy now love, she's fine, we've spoken with her." Lilith nodded her head as she scanned the room, some beds filled with monks of whom were attacked during the invasion. "And Viktor?" Lilith asked again, gaining a nod of the head from the two boys.

"He's fine." Was all Billy said as she squinted her eyes towards him, "really Lilith, he's fine, everyone's fine."

"Everyone but Tyler." Lilith hit back as the two boys looked at eachother. "Don't get me wrong, i didn't like the kid, but being thrown back and left to die by Chico. No one deserves that." Lex nodded his head as he grabbed a hold of her hand.

"Well atleast you're here and well." Billy held her other hand in his. Lilith smiled at the two boys as her attention was quickly drawn to the door of the medical room, revealing Marcus running through the door.

"Took your time." Marcus smiled slightly as a guilty look sprawled across his face. "Why do you look so guilty Arguello?" Lilith rose her eyebrow at the boy as avoided her eye contact.

"Atleast look at me Marcus. I'm not dead." Lilith demanded to the boy, making him look up at her. "Let's try this again, why do you have that guilty look?" Lilith persisted as Marcus looked away from the girl, staring down at his hands.

"Whatever Marcus, can you leave? We can speak later." Lilith smiled as let go off Billy and Lex's hands of which she was still holding, her now free hands going to grip the bedcovers, pulling them to the side.

"Lilit-"

"Save it Marcus. Like i said, we will speak later." Lilith interrupted the boy as she leaned herself forward, swinging her legs off the side of the bed. "Now if you excuse me, i would like to go a smoke a cigarette."