𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"BE CAREFUL WILL YOU?" lilith sighed as she was pulled into the arms of her older brother, her feeling his head resting on top of hers

after having the chat with uncle sam, he ordered marcus to go out on his mission now, him taking not only alec for company, but also lex.

to say that didn't annoy lilith was an understatement. sure she knew that both lex and alec could defend themselves, so could marcus to be fair- but lilith didn't understand why she couldn't go.

"i am always careful lilith." alec said, trying to reassure the girl that he would be fine, as would the other two boys. he heard his younger sister sigh before pulling out of the hug, a small frown appearing on her face.

this had broke alec, as he never liked to see lilith frown, or even cry- as he knew that when the girl did cry or get upset other something, it meant that the thing she was upset or crying over was something of great value to her and meaning it had high importance.

"lilith they need to get going."

the girl scoffed as she turned around to see her uncle resting his body on the archway, him watching on as goodbyes were said to the three boys going out on their mission.

"you know what sam- i can and will take as long as i want to say goodbye to these three, as what did you say yesterday? 'oh marcus needs to go on this mission alone'- if that's the case, then why in fuck is lex and alec going with him?"

lex, alongside marcus and alec exchanged glances with one another, before lex looked over to billy and willie, the two having shocked expressions at how much lilith was getting at her uncle. sure she had gotten angry at him before, but nearly uncle samuel would not let her do in front of a crowd.

lilith was about to go lash out insults at her uncle when she felt someone's arms wrap around her waist, pulling her into a hug. she immediately recognised who it was as they rubbed a hand up and down the girls back.

"lili love- it is fine, we will be fine i promise you."

lilith let out a sigh as she nodded to lex's words, the girls frown quickly turning to a smile as she felt lex place a kiss at the top of her head, before giving her one of his infamous squeeze hugs- that always making the girl smile.

lex looked up to uncle samuel, mouthing the words 'let her be', the adult nodding his head to the teenager, him making his way over, wishing marcus and alec luck on their mission, giving lex a high five as he was still hugging lilith.

once knowing lilith had calmed down a little bit, by lex feeling her hands unclench from his back, he pulled away to give a girl a smile- him seeing she was smiling back at him.

"you promise you three will be alright? 'cause if not- i am going so quickly to come get you dickheads." marcus let out a laugh as lilith pointed her finger to him, as well as lex and alec- the three boys nodding their heads, all reassuring the girl that they would be fine.

as goodbyes were being said, billy went and stood next to his best friend, him wrapping an arm around lilith's shoulder, bringing her into his side. he felt the girl take a deep breathe as she watched and smiled marcus saying goodbye to lilith's family- that had practically became a family for him- as well as his fellow king dominion students.

"you know- apart of me doesn't like how this is going to turn out- something about this mission isn't going to feel right with me."

"what makes you say that lili?" billy questioned as he too watched as marcus and lex have a group hug with saya and willie, the four giving one another huge hugs after the group one.

"i don't know- it's probably just my mind overthinking scenarios- they will be fine." lilith said, shaking off her thoughts, not wanting to worry anyone else with the different scenarios that have been playing in her head with the different ways this mission could take.

"lilith"

the girl looked up to see marcus holding his arms out to her, billy removing his arm from lilith's shoulder, basically allowing the girl to go and give marcus a hug. it would feel weird for lilith not to see marcus, and lex and alec for that matter, as for the last few years, they had spent every single minute of every single day together.

"you going to be okay?" marcus whispered, lilith just nodding her head as she looked up to the boy.

"i am going to be great now you are gone." lilith smiled at the shocked expression visible on marcus's face from the girls words. before he could make a comment in response, lilith had pulled away from marcus's hug, giving him a pat on the chest.

"now off you go." lilith said with a smile, giving him a wave- marcus just scoffing before giving her a flick to the forehead. marcus just ignored the look of disgust he got from lilith for flicking her on the forehead, him just bringing her into another hug- just like lex, he planted a kiss on the top of her head.

"okay boys! off you go- you actually need to go before the sunsets." lilith shouted out, clapping her hands together after having pulled out of marcus's arms once again. the group said their final goodbyes to the three boys, watching them leave out of the front doors of the grey manor, them disappearing behind the closing door.

"and now we wait for their return." tiana commented as she rested her head on lilith's shoulder, the two siblings watching as the rest of the group began to disappear, returning to their other duties or training sessions they may have been having before the three boys' departure.

"i will prepare a search party incase."

"lilith! have faith in them for goodness sake!" lilith let out a laugh at tiana's outburst, tiana just shaking her head in disbelief at her sister before ruffling her hair. lilith groaned at that action by her sister, before copying her action- giving her sister a taste of her own medicine.

"really though lilith- you going to be okay when they are gone? like i know you were a little upset over alec- but you know he can look after himself but-"

"yeah i am a little worried for marcus, like lex can look after himself- sure marcus can look after himself don't get me wrong, that kid can be amazing when fighting for himself- but cheshire is a whole new bloody board game compared to san francisco. and well lex, if anything happened to him, i don't know what i would do with myself."

tiana sighed, bringing her sister into her arms, lilith just shaking her head- not wanting to get upset over this, as it was going to be a normal thing now. missions were going to be happening more, as due to there being a sighting of jason nearby in the area, uncle samuel did not want any chances, and so him alongside the rest of the grey family were planning scouting's and other missions to try and find out where jason was hiding.

"and what if marcus got hurt lilith?"

"i- i don't know how i would react. i would get angry at who had hurt him of course, but i don't know who i would be more emotional over- lex or marcus."

"well let's hope we don't have to find out."

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello✌🏼

it isn't a long chapter don't hate me 🤭🙃

just felt like getting something out- so, hope you don't mind that it's a little shorter than usual

n e whore

i hope you guys are staying safe, stay hydrated and ily all🥺🥰🤍