𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

The night had fallen upon San Francisco, the wind breezing through the air as Lilith walked down the brightly lit road, heading towards the groups meeting point

After her cry and show of vulnerability to Lex, the boy shortly left after showing her a side of him only she gets to see. His soft side.

Lex and Lilith have always had a soft spot for one another, the two knowing that they could go to eachother whenever they needed to cry or to express their emotions. Because of this, the two could never lie to eachother, even though Lilith still attempted to lie about her feelings to Lex every once in a while.

The leather jacket covered the cuts and burns covering Lilith's skin, as well as being another layer to the lace black top she had accompanied with the outfit. Lilith sighed, rubbing the sleeves of the leather jacket, wondering why she thought going out so quickly after her escape would be a good idea.

"You brush up well." Lex spoke, joining Lilith, the two walking down the street, spotting Billy with Petra, Lilith noticing the green haired boy fidgeting on the spot.

"Why thank you love, i decided to make myself look less battered."

"No one asked for you to come Lili." Lilith sighed, nodding her head in agreement with Lex, the two stepping inches away from Billy and Petra.

"I know... but what makes you think you can persuade Cactus Jack by yourself, remember what happened last time?" Lex rolled his eyes, playfully shoving Lilith, the two laughing as they made their way closer to the two students.

The sound of music was muffled through the walls, but Lilith could still hear the rock faintly through the brick walls, the groups surrounding the door of the venue banging their heads to the tune.

"Lili!"

The girl let lose a deep breath as she felt the impact of Billy's arms wrapping around her waist, pulling her into a warm and friendly embrace, like always. Lilith was too engrossed in Billy's arms to hear the starting point of Lex's and Petra's conversation, the girl quickly becoming confused to Petra's words.

"Probably not all mall Santa's are pedophiles." Lilith chuckled, pulling herself out of Billy's arms, leaning against him, his arm wrapping around her shoulder, the two looking at Petra and Lex.

"But i mean the percentages have got to be high right?" Lilith nodded her head, the two girls agreeing with one another as Lex looked out to the road.

"Well, now I'm thinking on it, Christmas is that one night a year where a strange bearded man is allowed to sneak into the house." Lilith smiled, shaking her head at the absurd conversations her and her friends have, of which always seem to be boost the aura's surrounding each of the king Dominion students.

Lilith felt the vibrations of Billy humming Christmas tunes beside her, the girl smiling before joining in, the two skipping around Petra and Lex singing along to the imaginary Christmas music playing.