𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

The graveyard was a happy atmosphere when Lilith made her way up with Billy, even though Lilith was adamant of getting herself cleaned up before going up and facing everybody, Lilith decided to just go up to the graveyard, still bloody

The graveyard was a happy atmosphere when Lilith made her way up with Billy, even though Lilith was adamant of getting herself cleaned up before going up and facing everybody, Lilith decided to just go up to the graveyard, still bloody. Billy was hesitant at first, but went along with the girl, holding tissues and handing Lilith a wet cloth to place over her bruising knuckles.

"You sure you want everyone to see you like this?"

"Billy they all saw me like this in second year, there's no difference." Billy sighed, pushing open the door, allowing Lilith to enter first, him following closely behind. Lilith locked eyes with everyone sat around the monopoly table, giving them a small wave, a matching smile as she limped over to them, the pain in her leg getting worse as she felt a bruise forming on both her shin and knees, as well as her left foot.

"Hi."

"Lilith..." Marcus jumped up from beside Lilith, running over to Lilith. Lilith smiled at Marcus as he pulled her into a hug, when she noticed the glare Maria was giving her. Lilith smiled and waved at Maria, before wrapping her arms around Marcus, giving him a gentle squeeze, ignoring the pain that was soaring through her body from her body colliding with another.

"Are you okay?" Lilith nodded as she pulled out of Marcus's grasp, Billy grabbing her arm, helping her move at more ease towards the group. Willie smiled sympathetically towards his friend, pulling him to her side as she sat down next to him.

The group knew not to ask questions, instead they decided to continue with their conversations, allowing Lilith to contribute whenever she wanted, as she sat next to Willie, of whom had decided to wrap his jacket over her shoulders, replacing her bloody leather jacket.

Lilith smiled at the gratitude, giving Willie's hand a gentle squeeze before placing the wet cloth back over her hands, attempting to ease the pain. Lilith noticed eyes on her as she looked down at the wet cloth. Glancing up, Lilith saw Maria staring intensely at the girl, causing Lilith to raise an eyebrow at the girl clinging onto Marcus's arm.

Lilith smirked as she knew what Maria was attempting to do, but Lilith was preoccupied with looking after herself and caring for her injuries than to be focusing all her attention onto Maria trying to get the attention of her boyfriend. Instead, Marcus was looking at Lilith, smiling every time they locked eyes, making she was so okay and if she needed anything.

Having enough of the staring, Lilith was ready to call out Maria when she noticed Saya walking at some speed over to the group, locking eyes with both Marcus and Lilith. Saya's eyes widened at the bloodiness of Lilith when Lilith shook her head at the girl, bringing Saya's attention back to Marcus.

"Got a minute?" Saya asked, the group glancing around as Marcus got up from Maria's side.

"Come on Lilith." Lilith's eyes widened as Marcus walked over to her, grabbing her arm to help her up, the two making their way over to an obvious stressed Saya. Lilith glanced at Maria of whom was not impressed with the situation as she sat with her arms crossed. If looks could kill, Maria would be wanting to be Lilith six feet under. Lilith once again waved at the Maria, bringing the girls annoyance to a whole new level as Maria rolled her eyes at Lilith before looking down at the monopoly board.