𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

It was close to being 8, with Lilith still asleep, meaning she was going to miss her classes

It was close to being 8, with Lilith still asleep, meaning she was going to miss her classes. That was until Billy started to bang against her door, knowing that she was not awake.

After no answer, the sound of her door unlocking stirred Lilith slightly awake as she opened her eyes. "Morning!" Billy shouted, the sound causing Lilith to groan. "I hate that i gave you a key." Billy laughed as he closed the door behind him. Lilith had given Billy a key incase he wanted to get away from Lex, as Lex is 'very very irritating" according to Billy, so giving him a key, he could escape whenever.

"Get up! You're gonna be late!" Billy began to shout, Lilith giving him the cut-eye, grabbing her pillow from under her head, throwing it in Billy's direction, him ducking to avoid it. "What have we got?" Lilith sat up on her bed as she rubbed her eyes.

"Hand to hand." Lilith smiled as she climbed out of bed, looking down to see herself still in the dress from last night. "I'll wait outside." Billy said as he walked out of the door, standing outside of it.

Lilith laughed at the boy, as she walked past the mirror, to see her hair all knotted. "Fuck me, i look like a state." She heard Billy laugh from outside the door after hearing what she said. "Shut up Billy! You could have told me i looked this bad." She shouted through the door.

"If i did you would have attacked me!" He shouted back as Lilith nodded to herself as she opened her wardrobe, grabbing her uniform before grabbing some new underwear from the drawers next to the wardrobe.

As she quickly got changed she opened the door, letting Billy back in as she went over to her sink. Billy closed the door behind him as Lilith wetted down her toothbrush, placing toothpaste on it. She turned around to face the green haired boy as she placed her toothbrush in her mouth, as she started to brush her teeth.

"Have you seen Marcus this morning?" Lilith's eyebrows drew together as she looked at Billy. She shook her head as she turned around to spit out some of the toothpaste, placing the toothbrush back in her mouth.

Lilith stuck her hand up to Billy, as she finished brushing her teeth, spitting out the excess toothpaste , rinsing it off before placing it back in its holder.

"Did you check his room?" It wasn't really a room as Master Lin didn't give new students a proper room until they proved their worth to be at Kings Dominion. Billy nodded his head, once again causing Lilith's eyebrows to draw together. She shrugged her shoulders as she walked over to her bed, sitting down.

She grabbed her doc martins placing them on her feet, tying them up effortlessly. "He might have gone to class early." Billy nodded his head at Lilith's thoughts as they headed their way to her door, leaving to go to hand to hand combat.

As they left her room, Lilith locked her dorm room as usual, to prevent any unwanted people looking through her personal belongings. Lilith took a deep breathe as a sharp pain struck through her head. "Fuck i really should stop drinking." Billy laughed at the girl, who walked alongside him holding her head in her hands. "You say that, but come tonight or whenever we have drinks it won't stop you." She laughed as she shoved the boy, pushing him into the wall, him fake gasping.