𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

It was 8:30pm at night and a mini party was happening at the graveyard

It was 8:30pm at night and a mini party was happening at the graveyard. Before Lilith made her way up, she had gotten changed into a dress, which may have been a bit shorter than expected, but Lilith didn't care, it was summer.

As Lilith opened the door to the graveyard, the music began to fill her ears. As she walked through the crowds, she grabbed an empty red cup from the box as she also grabs someone's bottle of vodka out of their hand.

"Thanks for you donation" she smiled evilly as she poured the vodka straight into her cup. She made her away over to the group she was closer with.

"Oh love you are looking gorgeous" Petra welcomes Lilith over to the group, embracing her. Lex and Billy were both sat on the wall, smoking their cigarettes. Lilith scanned around looking at the rats surrounding her.

"Pass me a cigarette would you" Billy passed her one of his, lighting it up as she placed it in her mouth. She nodded her head as a thank you, before sitting down on the wall next to Lex.

"I didn't realise parties were you thing darling" Lex took a puff out of his cigarette, blowing out the smoke slowly after.

"I thought i would make a change of scenery."

"Marcus!" Lilith jumped as Billy shouted next to her. Great Marcus. Lilith rolled her eyes as she downed the rest of the vodka that was in her cup. She unintentionally slammed her red cup on the wall next to her before she got up, her dress riding up slightly.

"Hi guys" Marcus smiled as Billy gave him a red cup full of some type of liquor. They all welcomed him over to the group except for Lilith.

"Lilith!" Saya shouted as she entered the graveyard.

Lilith sighed in relief as Saya had just saved her from any further contact with Marcus,

"Don't miss me too much" Lilith winked at the group as she strutted her way over to Saya. Marcus turned around slightly to see Lilith walk off towards Saya, her slight curves bringing Marcus to look her up and down before drinking his drink.

"I need to tell you something." Saya said as Lilith made her way over, "I'm not sure how you're gonna take it." Lilith sighed, as she had an Inkling about what Saya was about to tell her. Before Saya said anything more, they decided to sit down on the wall not so far from Marcus and the rats.

"I kissed Marcus" Lilith was shocked at first, but then immediately understood as to why she might have done it.

"For the mission? That's how you got him back?" She nodded her head, causing Lilith to give her a high-five. "That is a smart way of doing it, well done."

"Thank you" Saya smiled, but it started to fade when she looked out to the horizon rather than looking in Lilith's eyes. "Maria has also kissed him too." Lilith began to cough, as she swallowed her own spit.

"What! Does she want Chico to murder Marcus?" Saya shook her head.

"No, she wants Marcus and Chico to fight, of which then Marcus will kill Chico. So by her kissing Marcus, the fight will happen."

"And you're allowing her to do this?" Lilith looked over to Marcus and she saw Maria and Chico enter the graveyard. "It's a death sentence for him." Lilith got up pulling her dress, so that it was covering everything. "Thanks for telling me Saya. But i can't let him get himself hurt because of Maria being a selfish bitch." Lilith gave Saya a quick hug before walking back over to Marcus and the rest of the group.

"Hey Marcus," Marcus looked shocked that Lilith was speaking to him.

"Hi Lilith" he smiled as she sat down next to him on the wall.

"How was your first day then? Besides the fight with Chico that is." She laughed lightly, causing Marcus to laugh with her.

"Why are you even speaking to me right now?" Marcus stopped laughing as he looked into Lilith's eyes.

"Well i thought i would tell you something, you know give you more advice" Lilith lips turned up slightly. "Come with me, no one can hear about this." Lilith jumped off the wall, once again her dress riding up to show a bit more skin.

"Hey Lex, pass me that bottle behind you" Lex did exactly that, passing her the bottle as she walked off with Marcus following close behind.

"Don't be stupid Marcus!" Billy shouted, almost acting like a protective older brother.

They climbed up to the quieter part of the graveyard, as it gave a better view of the surroundings of San Francisco. "Let's sit over here." Marcus pointed to the ledge, as they both walked over to it, sitting themselves down.

"So what do you need to tell me?" Lilith held her hand out, causing Marcus to grow confused.

"Pass me your cup dumbass" she laughed as she filled his cup up with the liquor inside the bottle Lex had just given her. "Might as well still get drunk whilst we're talking." He smiled as he took a sip.

"Right." She took a deep breath in, "You know my advice i gave earlier - don't trust a pretty face." He nodded. "Well one pretty face you definitely shouldn't trust is Maria."

"Maria?" Marcus's eyebrows drew together, "jealous are we Grey?" Lilith scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"You wish Arguello." He smirked, "no I'm not jealous. She wants you and Chico to fight." He didn't look phased. "I've already done that.

"No Marcus. She wants you to kill Chico."

"She wants me to kill Chico?" He drank more of his drink, this was the only way he could respond.

"She kissed you right?" He slowly nodded his head.

"She did that, just so Chico would find out and you two would fight. Putting your life in danger."

"Aw does Grey care about me?" Marcus's comment made Lilith roll her eyes for the 100th time.

"Don't flatter your self Arguello, like i said. I don't care about you, i just don't want any unnecessary pain coming your way."

"Sounds like you do care." Marcus scooted closer to Lilith, catching her off guard.

"What are you doing?" Lilith asked, as Marcus's face got closer to hers, intensifying the eye contact they had.

She took a sip of her drink, still hanging on to the eye contact. "Tell me Lilith, why did you bring me up here?" It was now Lilith's term to be confused, drawing her eyebrows together.

"Marcus i just told you why. I was given you advice and a warning of Maria," Marcus's infamous smirk crawled back into his face, "wipe that smirk off your before i do."

He chuckled, as he moved even closer to Lilith's face.  There was a sense of sexual tension in the air as Marcus moved closer to Lilith. "Are you sure that's the only reason?" His hand crawling up her arm, as her eyes grew wide.

"What do you think your.."

"Shush.." Marcus put a finger on Lilith's mouth, "there is no need to have your big mouth ruining the moment." He continued to smirk, as he rose an eyebrow, still having the eye contact locked between the two.

Lilith began to feel the alcohol hit her, as she didn't realise what was going to happen next.

"Whatever Marcus." Lilith began to get up, but Marcus pulled her back down, pushing his lips against hers. Lilith sat there for a minute, shocked at what was happening. Marcus stopped kissing Lilith, looking just as shocked as he did.

"I had no idea why i did that."

Lilith thought it was the alcohol talking as she crashed her lips against his.