𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

It was five minutes after Lilith had told Marcus to get out of her room after their talk so she could get changed

It was five minutes after Lilith had told Marcus to get out of her room after their talk so she could get changed. She took a deep sigh as she got up from her bed, changing out of her clothes, placing them in her washing basket next to her bed. As she placed them in the washing basket she then grabbed a new pair of red pants and her red bra to match out of her set of drawers, placing them both on.

As she walked over to her bed to change into the rest of her uniform she heard her door begin to open. "Stay the fuck outside!" She shouted but it was too late as the door opened to reveal Marcus, who quickly shielded his eyes at Lilith who was only wearing her pants and bra. "Marcus knock next time, this is a girls room after all." He laughed as he pointed over to his bed.

"I left my bag in here." Lilith looked down to see his bag leaning against the side of her bed. "So you did." She sighed as she laughed looking at Marcus still covering his eyes as he attempted to make his way over. "Marcus just turn around and face the wall, it won't take me a second to get changed." Lilith said, making Marcus do just that. He turned himself around looking directly at the dull wall. He sighed as he turned his head slightly to try and see Lilith out the corner of his eye.

"I can see you." Marcus turned his head directly back to the wall, causing Lilith to laugh as she continued to get changed into her shirt. "Peeping Tom." He laughed at her comment.

Lilith continued to get changed as she grabbed her tights, placing them on quickly followed by her skirt. "Okay I'm decent Marcus i won't scar you eyes anymore." He shook his head as he turned around to see the girl nearly dressed. Marcus's eyes went down to around her chest area where she still had to do up some buttons so that her cleavage wasn't showing. He coughed at the girl as she walked over to her mirror with her tie.

"What's the matter Marcus? I've seen you checking out my cleavage multiple times so don't go and" she faked coughed, "cough to show that you didn't stare at them." She smiled at the boy as he made her way over to pick up his bag as he sat down on her bed.

He admired the girl looking at herself in the mirror as she did up the rest of her buttons except the top one allowing her to not feel like she's going to suffocate in her shirt. She then proceeded to tie up her tie, doing it without any effort at all. Marcus smiled as she looked so good with no effort needed. He continued to watch her as she leaned over to grab her signature red lipstick, of which María also wears. She carefully lined out her plump lips with the lipstick before filling in the rest.

Lilith then grabbed her knife holder next to where her lipstick was placed, wrapping it around the top area of her thigh, placing the knife in the holder shortly afterwards, making the knife not visible to the eye.

"Pass me my blazer would you" she smacked her lips together to make sure the lipstick was covering her entire lips as she turned around to the boy. Marcus placed his bag around his shoulder as he grabbed her blazer getting up himself. He held it out to her as he walked closer to the girl.