𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

Lilith was heading downstairs, making her way to hand to hand combat

Lilith was heading downstairs, making her way to hand to hand combat. Marcus and Billy left not long after they had their chat, leaving Lilith to fully focus on practicing her archery.

As she made her way back through the corridors, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Miss Grey"

"Master Lin."

Lilith turned herself around, facing the headmaster. He had a slight smile upon her face, as he grabbed her shoulder, walking with her down the corridor.

"You have a visitor."

"A visitor? Who?"

"You'll see."

Lilith sighed as she tried to think who it could have been. Who does she know that would possibly visit her?

"How are you holding up anyway Lilith? I know that your mother's birthday is just a few days away."

"Two days to be exact."

Lilith felt Lin run his hand up and down her arm as he nodded. As the two walked through the corridor, Lilith made eyes with Marcus and Billy of whom were standing by Marcus's locker.

"Is she in trouble?" Marcus whispered to Billy as he continued to watch the girl go past with Master Lin.

"No."

"How do you know?"

"I just know." Billy said as he smiled at Lilith, giving her a quick thumbs up. This confused Lilith as Billy had no idea what was happening. Or did he?

"Master Lin, does anyone know that i have a visitor?"

"No what makes you say that?"

"I was just wondering." Lilith said as she continued to walk down the corridor. As the two turned the corner, Master Lin took his arm off Lilith's shoulder, stopping in his tracks.

"Through that door, you'll find him."

"Him? It's a him?" Lilith questioned as she looked between the door that Lin was pointing at and the man himself.

"If it's Jason, there will be a dead body in there Lin. Fair warning."  Lilith said as she turned around facing the door.

"I'll give you this." Lin said as Lilith placed her hand around the doorknob.

"It isn't Jason."

And with that, the headmaster left, leaving Lilith to go back to her thoughts of to who this could be.

"Okay Lilith, you can do this. It's just a visitor." She shook her head as she opened the door, revealing the room.

Inside, there was a back to her, but once the figure heard the door open, he turned himself around showing his face.