𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Lilith sighed as she walked away from the bar

Lilith sighed as she walked away from the bar. After having a successful chat with Cactus Jack, Lilith led Lex back to the man, the British boy having the money to exchange Jack with for the explosives.

Upon having finished the deal, Lilith grew tired of the party scene, but once she saw Billy and Petra, the energy in the girl returned.

Dancing to the adolescents, Lilith laughed as she and Billy danced together, the girl noticing Cactus Jack leave with Lex, feeling accomplished with her persuading skills. The audience that had accumulated at the start of the show had since shrunk in size as the concert was drawing to a close, a lot of the crowd disappearing through the front door as Lilith made her way back to the comfort of her friends.

Being preoccupied with dancing, Billy had kept Lilith preoccupied, making sure she didn't notice Marcus and Saya disappearing out of the emergency exit door. Petra however, did notice.

Wanting to fuel her curiosity, Petra began to walk towards the door when she was pulled back. Turning her head she saw Lilith smiling at her, eyebrow raised at the girl preparing to leave the venue.

"Can you look after Billy? I'm going to go head out for a quick smoke." Petra hesitantly nodded, giving her friend a brief smile before leaving her to go and find Billy dancing by himself to the music.

Lilith eye's followed Petra, giving her two friends a large smile as they began to dance together, making her heart swell with happiness.

Shaking her head, Lilith kept her eyebrow raised as she opened the emergency exit door, careful not to make too much noise and disturb Saya and Marcus.

Even though Billy had made sure to keep Lilith's attention on him, she had noticed the boy eyeing up Marcus and Saya before they had left, making sure that when Lilith had returned from her talk with Cactus Jack, that she would not see the two getting a little too close.

The cold air hit Lilith's face like a ton of bricks as she sighed, tugging on her leather jacket to produce some warmth.

"Where did you go?" Lilith whispered to herself, looking up and down the dim alleyway. She walked up the alleyway back towards the lightly lit street and the front of the venue, when she heard giggling.

Saya's giggle.

Intrigued, Lilith smirked as she turned to the front of the venue, walking past the front door, distance increasing from the crowd still feeling the energy from inside the venue.

"Well well... what do we have here?"

Lilith smirked, fake coughing to grab the attention of her two friends kissing at the beginning of the alleyway, the two jumping apart like two repelling magnets.

"Is Marcus Lopez Arguello really cheating on his second girlfriend? Did you not learn the first time?" Lilith snarled crossing her arms. Even though Lilith did not have complete respect for Maria, it was not fair for her best friend and boyfriend to be getting together behind her back.